Sierra's View: //Weekend Getaway// Dream Home

BlogHer Header

Monday, July 21, 2014

//Weekend Getaway// Dream Home

This week I have had some serious alone time because T Money has been out of town. I have a very love/hate relationship with being alone because I am an introvert and I truly love my alone time, but it gets kind of old after awhile.

My good friend, Jen, and I went on a last minute overnight stay to a beautiful home in Midway. No, you guys. I don' think you understand. If I were to decorate a home right now, it would be so similar to this. I love the style of this home--kind of a vintage, chic cottage. Everything to the little decorations to the furniture is exactly what I dream about. I am a sucker for white, though.  It was so nice to just get away. The kids just swam in the pool all day and we enjoyed some good conversation. The pool was right next to the house and from the back patio you could see the mountains, tennis courts, basketball courts, sand volleyball, a dog park, park for the kids to play at, and a big path for walks and bikes. It was perfect!  Look how absolutely gorgeous this place was!
Warning: Lots of photos. 




Tile in kitchen. swoon. 



Love the dark wood. 


Love the blue island. 






Even the utensil drawer was adorable! 

Sigh.


Card/game table upstairs. 





Kids Craft space :) 

Sorry about the unmade beds…love these bunk beds in the kids room. 

















and thats a wrap… 
sigh. Reality is hard. 

25 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures! Love the colors in the decor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bathroom sink and the kitchen! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When did you take all these pics??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I am in love with that kitchen! Sounds like you had a fun, relaxing time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see why you love that house! All the details are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow....that's one awesome house! totally can understand why it was a perfect getaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If this is your dream home, we have identical taste! This is gorgeous and looks so inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. perfect getaway! Is that your sister in law with you too? PS I feel so weird calling an 8 year old a sister in law haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I have a new dream home!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that is a gorgeous home! I love the kitchen - holy cow! Talk about a dream house!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous house!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous pictures! I love the little beds all lined up, looks like a fabulous place to relax!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahh it looks a bit like a dolls house :) a bit of tranquility is what the doctor ordered sometimes! Looks so relaxing outside with the sun loungers etc :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow! Yep, it sure does look perfect! Looks like it would be a wonderful place to chill! Hope you did just that :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this house. It has so much character. I especially love the kitchen and the outdoor space!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, this home is so beautiful! I'm loving the kitchen and the kid's craft space!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That home is so beautiful! I want to live there

    Katreena

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, that IS a beautiful place. I especially love the backsplash in the kitchen and the view of the outside. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! Is it for sale???

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!