Sierra's View: Happiness Is...

BlogHer Header

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Happiness Is...




+Being completely finished with rebranding my brand new blog! I have spent almost two full days compiling a new blog name, blog design, blog URL, email and all social media sites (blog post on easiest way to do it coming in a bit!). Putting together the website has not been fun. In fact, it's been quite stressful. But having it done means a happy Sierra! Come check out all my pages, social media, and other posts! Take a gander and stay awhile!

+Summer evening walks with my spunky, smart, AussideDoodle puppy, Saylor.

+Cuddling up and watching a movie on a summer evening; knowing you have nothing of REAL importance happening the next day.

+A Dr. Pepper with a huge cup of pebbled ice. Important part: pebbled ice.

+Connecting with old friends, laughing and catching up.

+Sleeping in on a summer day.

+Summer sunsets.

+Getting organized and getting a planer! (yes, Amberly, you inspired me) for this amazing hobby of mine.

+Finding a festive outfit for a holiday (nothing special but red, white and blue for the 4th! Woo hoo!)

+Country Summer Concerts. Martina Mcbride, I hope you're ready for us! (Miki)

+New music to listen to. All of these songs here are on my phone.




What are some things that are making you happy?
What do you think of the new blog? 

9 comments:

  1. Hooray for getting a planner!!!! :) It will change your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love that dr pepper made your list :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love watching movies and snuggling during the Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What planner did you end up getting? I've been eyeing up the kate spade one

    ReplyDelete
  5. the blog looks great! :) you're making me crave a dr pepper now...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmm sun and water are my Summer happies :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looove how pretty and simple the new blog is! Puppy walks are the best!

    xo, Hima
    Hima Hearts

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this list AND your new blog!! Looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just thinking of all the word that goes into rebranding gives me hives! GO YOU! Looks great and love your list!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!