Sierra's View: We Gonna Party Like It's Your Birthday...

BlogHer Header

Monday, July 14, 2014

We Gonna Party Like It's Your Birthday...

I don't know about you, but 75% of the time when it's someone's birthday, I start singing 50 Cent's Birthday Song (You know the one----Go! Go! Go! Go! Go Shawty ish ya birthdaaaay, we gonna partay like ish ya birfdaaaay, we gonna sip Bacardi like ish ya birfdaaaay, cause you know we don't give a ….. cause ish ya birfdaaaay)
Oh stop. Don't even pretend like I'm the only one who still sings this on birthdays. (okay, maybe I am).
Either way, that song is genius, I tell ya. Genius!
It's almost as genius as Ciara's song (Ci-Aira!!!! This beat is automatic supersonic, hypnotic…) Don't worry, I think I get that 40% of the time. Almost every day in high school. It's cool. Except she spells it the Slut Way. #sorrynotsorry

Anyway.
Birthdays are fun. I'm always a fan.
Especially when it's my hot husband's big day.
Saturday was T Money's Birfday, and we partied. We had a fun BBQ to celebrate for him on Friday. It was such a fun evening with delicious food and some of our favorite people. We played some serious volleyball--sweating and all. Good times. My old competitiveness came back. And hey, I can still hold my own, people! Boo ya.













On Saturday, we went to our favorite restaurant in Utah Valley: Pizzeria 712. For any special occasion, Tanner and I go here. Literally the best pizza in the world. It's all natural ingredients made in a brick oven. I love the scenery, service and the whole experience. We are huge fans. You have to go try it now!

via Instagram
Now T is gone for 8 days and it's just me and the pup. So….I really don't know what to do with my time….

Tanner,
Thank you for being born.
Thank you for being loyal and loving, even through my many mistakes and stupid decisions.
Thank you for dealing with me through those emotional and impossible days.
Thank you for being such a hardworking student and employee, in your school work and your job.
Thank you for being willing to switch gender roles in our relationship. I am so grateful you are always willing to help around the house with dishes, laundry and cooking. You're the best.
Thank you for being so funny and outgoing. You are always making me laugh.
Thank you for seeing the good in people and being an example of optimism, when I am always being a pessimist.
Thank you for loving me, being patient with me, believing in me, always supporting me in my endeavors, and for building me up when I am down.
Thank you for being so fun and always willing to go out and do something.
Thank you for letting me post about you on my blog all of the time. heh.


Everyone wish T Money a Late Happy Bday because he's a) cute and b) awesome and c) that picture above shows how even the little kids love him. Which means he's totally lovable.

33 comments:

  1. I think sometimes I like celebrating my close friends' and family members' birthdays more than my own! :) Glad you two had fun celebrating together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so cute! I just stopped by from the link up :) Birthdays are a big deal in our family too- always fun to celebrate big and often. Sidenote- there is NOTHING better than brick pizza, YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Tanner! PS those mountains....ugh miss them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like a fun party!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday to your hubby! looks like a fun celebration :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like he had a wonderful birthday! That is great. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Utah is just plain gorg. Look al those mountains in the background, unreal!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look like so much fun! Brick oven pizza is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are great pictures! Looks like you all had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a awesome post. Love the note to him and it looks like you guys had fun. Happy belated birthday to T!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday T Money!!!
    Also I like your outfit with the cute pink shorts :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet post. Happy birthday Tanner!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful photos. Happy birthday to your hubby :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the pictures! Happy birthday to Tanner!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy belated birthday! This is seriously the cutest post!! :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous photos and Happy Belated Birthday! <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aw, how fun! And you guys are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks like a lot of fun! I love the mountains in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  19. what a fun time! happy belated to him!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looks so fun! And yup I sing that song every.single.time. HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the pictures. Looks like everyone is having a GREAT time!

    The mountains in the background... breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  22. It looks like you guys had a blast. Your pictures are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. So fun! I'm also a huge birthday lover :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ha ha ha how fun! We haven't had a good birthday party in awhile, so sad!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Celebrating other peoples birthdays is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  26. aww, that looks like y'all had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!