Sierra's View: Celebrating with a Hilarious Card!

BlogHer Header

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Celebrating with a Hilarious Card!

I am a member of the Collective Bias®  Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser.

One of my favorite things to do is go to the store and look at hilarious, sweet cards. I love to find a perfect card for my loved one for a special event. Whether that's for a birthday, an anniversary, or just a "sending you a hello" card, I think they can cheer up others' days and I genuinely love to do it. I am so lucky that #TrendyCards and #collectivebias allowed me to find a hilarious Buzzworthy card from Connections by Hallmark for T Money for our One Year Anniversary! 
Tanner and I's anniversary isn't technically until Sunday, but I wanted to give him a card early because we will be in San Diego on a family reunion (wooooo hooooo! Party!). It was hilarious to watch his reaction to this buzz worthy card and note that I wrote him. I documented the entire thing. I love seeing his facial expressions!  This card was perfect for our sense of humor, this time of year, and this celebration! 







Also, did you know that there is a Hallmark Card Rewards Program? This is great news for me because as you know, I love buying awesome cards! You can earn rewards for the Hallmark cards you buy at Walmart.  For every 5 cards you buy, you’ll earn a reward.  How sweet is that? Come check it out!!


I found this hilarious card in the corner of the stationary section/gift wrapping across from the cards in the Lindon Walmart. 

Make sure you check out Connections from Hallmark to sign up for Hallmark Rewards, and to see great content from other bloggers. Join in the #Tendycards conversation on Twitter!  

Go get your Buzzworthy Hallmark Card today!

4 comments:

  1. I can spend hours in the Walmart card aisle! SO much entertainment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty funny. I love that you captured his reaction!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that smile! He's lovin that card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that for your anniversary you bought him a cute/funny card instead of just a romantic gushy one! Obviously he liked it too! :D #client

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!