Sierra's View: Busy Being a Girl with Stayfree Ultra Thin Regular!

BlogHer Header

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Busy Being a Girl with Stayfree Ultra Thin Regular!

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.

I think this one might just be for the ladies. No? Maybe?
Being a 6th grade teacher, I think I hear more about periods than I do about anything related to school, unfortunately. In fact, I have had girls asks for tampons on multiple occasions. Which, in all reality, I am totally okay with. I want my students to know that it is a normal part of a girls life and there is nothing to be ashamed of! 
As an adult women, I get that lovely "present" every month (hallelujah! No kids for me right now!) This can be quite annoying, especially in the summer, because we are everywhere in the summer. We travel through many states, take lots of road trips, go on lots of hikes, etc. I am so grateful that #collectivebias and #FreetoMove has introduced me to Ultra Thin Regular pads. They are the biggest lifesaver in the past little while in my life. 

This product is very usable, especially through those busy, hot summer days--even in the evening, when you are traveling! Ladies, you can do all of those awesome summer activities that you have want to do in the lovely sunshine. 
I have used these while doing the following activities. And so can you!! 

baseball games

Hiking in Zion's National Park.

Biking along the beach!


Have a busy, active summer? Pick these up today!!!



You can find these awesome products under the "Feminine Products" aisle at your local Walmart. It is located near deodorant, shampoo, and other health supplies.


Also, there is a $5 Walmart eGift card reward when you buy any 3 products- Stayfree, Carefree, or o.b.  
More details here.

24 comments:

  1. This makes me very glad I don't have periods :) I don't not miss those awful beasts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sooooo wish I didnt have periods. Great pictures and I will say I do love the Always Ultra thin pads. Such a great investment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're about to head out for another road trip - I definitely need to pick these up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are definitely handy to have on hand. Good call!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely need to grab these for our road trips this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay so one time I had a guy friend who had an external hemorrhoid rupture and he had to wear a pad.He came to me looking for advice on what brand to buy haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to carry these in my purse!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am definitely going to get me some of these

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never thought about kids asking their teachers for tampons. Do they give you a budget to go and buy them? It's so good that they feel comfortable with you to ask!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks like you have had a great summer so far! Stayfree pads are so great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a packaging kind of girl. I know it's weird but I want my feminine hygiene products to be in cute packaging. Something has to be pretty about it! LOL

    Katreena

    ReplyDelete
  12. i think the first ones i ever used were stay free! haha...my dad had to buy them for me...it was terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  13. it's so nice how thin pads have gotten! these are great for when you're not sure when aunt flo is going to make herself known, if you get what i'm saying ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Definitely a great thing to have on hand in case of emergencies.

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are pretty comfy. Among my faves for sure

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't use these ones but I love their pantyliners, lol! I use them with my DivaCup on heavier days.

    ReplyDelete
  17. When that time of the month hits it's so much nicer to be prepared with the right stuff! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So jealous of you being able to bike down a beach!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like maternity pads coz they are so huge lol but slim ones work too

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looks good! Might need to stock up on a load of these as my little lady is growing up. Keep a few in her bag, just in case.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Will have to pick up a few! Also great photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I need to have extras in my purse. I used all my old extras!

    ReplyDelete
  23. The joys of being a girl.... :P

    ReplyDelete
  24. I always have extras on hand! You never know when you'll need one, or when someone else may!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!