Sierra's View: Five Things Friday.

BlogHer Header

Friday, February 1, 2013

Five Things Friday.

First things first: IT IS FRIDAY. AND IT IS SUNNY. Although it's colder than I would like, we have clear, blue skies in Utah and the snow looks pretty when it is only on the mountains...and not all over my car. Just saying.
Okay, now...
Five things I bet you didn't know about me.
Even you, mom. Yea, I know you read this blog. 

I look too yellow. Stupid Instagram. 
I could spend 9 hours watching Grey's Anatomy in my bed. Easy. Now, I have only done this once and it was when I had kidney stones, but, ya know...it's fine. Oh, how I wish I could have one day of laziness. Haha. 

I secretly want to wear glasses. I am grateful for my perfect eyesight (I mean that as humbly as possible) but I would buy the suh-weetest glasses. (see above picture. no? yea? Eh whatever)

When I was little, I would play "Butts Up" with my brother. Yea, we named it ourselves. Oh, the sheer brilliance of a nine and ten year old. We would throw a tennis ball against the garage and if we fumbled it, we had to sprint to the garage door and touch it before the other person threw it to get you out. So, yes, basically, wall ball...with a tennis ball. We thought we were so creative.
But here's the real point: Without fail, I would get mad at my brother every.single.time we played because he would always win. Even with his left hand (that's what you get when you have a severely athletic older brother). I would scream, yell, and then leave the game. Every time.
....I'm still mad at him for this.

I don't really like goody two shoe people. OKAY, LISTEN BEFORE YOU JUDGE. I am so grateful for people who are amazing members of the church, but I get frustrated with people who feel like they have to do everything perfect and never do one thing wrong in their entire life. Just take a breather, k?
We are here on this earth to learn and make mistakes. Allow yourself to be vulnerable and learn and grow and mess up!!!

Milk duds are my favorite candy.
yep, couldn't think of anything else. goin' out on a limb, here. You're getting the juicy details. 

And that, my friends, are 5 deep dark secrets of Sierra no middle name Ainge.
You are welcome.

Yea, Bonnie, I linked up to you! YOU ARE WELCOME, TOO.

Happy Weekend!

11 comments:

  1. Haha, I'm not a huge fan of goody-goody people either! It makes me feel like a horrible person when I'm around them, even though I'm totally not :)
    planepretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay so i'm currently sick and confined to the couch so i might just have to see what grey's anatomy is all about.... haha cute list! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. butts up was the best game ever!!
    we used to play it against our garage

    ReplyDelete
  4. Milk duds are my favourite too! Particularly when going to the movies. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just FYI, you guys didn't make up butts up. Its' like an actual game :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not to be mean to the people trying to be good and are goody two shoes... But their midlife crisis is coming. Trust me. Hopefully their goody two shoe efforts come into play because that's when we all need Jesus. You're great. I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it!! I totally watch Netflix shows a lot of days! Right now I'm on a Walking Dead kick. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Also, I have always wanted to wear glasses but when I got my eyes checked and actually got glasses, I ended up not liking them. Haha. Maybe I just needed some Ray Bans. That might have fixed things. :)

    http://www.meredithsledgeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohmygoodness. That comment about the goody-goods made me literally gasp. Finally someone that understands!! Haha. Definitely a new follower here. Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying Hi!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!