Sierra's View: It's a Monday and There is No School So I Am Up LATE.

BlogHer Header

Sunday, February 17, 2013

It's a Monday and There is No School So I Am Up LATE.

Oh yea!
12:00 (a.m., mind you) on a Sunday night! I don't have to teach my littles tomorrow so I am feeling young...so let's set this world on fire. (Name that song!)
I'm practically a freshman in college all over again.
Except I don't think I could do all nighter even if you paid me anymore. I love sleep too much. 

I don't really have that much to say right now.
Actually, wait, I lied.
I have a lot to say.
It's been a rough weekend.
There, I said it.
...It's just that I don't really know how to put it into words that will make logical sense at the moment.
And if it is logical it's far too personal for this public of a blog.
And then I would have to deal with the aftermath of a lot of my relationships.
Yea...no...not really feelin' that right now.

So, I'm going to leave you with some other forms of showing how all the millions of thoughts and feelings that are overtaking me at the moment:
Music, Pinterest quotes and instagram pictures. Naturally. 


More importantly, come link up at the Monday Mingling! I'm a co host. Ya know, since I'm such a party animal tonight. 






Come be my friend on Pinterest.
Oh, and Instagram
PS can all of my Pinterest friends be my blogger friends too? I seem to have some friends there. Here? Meh not so much. 
I'm too sarcastic. No? 



1. A Lifestory Song.
And yes, this is Taylor Swift.
I love her. I do. I can't help it. 


2. A Deep Instagram Lifestory Quote.
(We all have them, don't pretend like you don't.) 
Oh, how true this is.


3. Pinterest.
The Ultimate Daydreamer's Lifestory. 



















hahahahaha had to put that in there.
Because this is definitely one of my thoughts recently.
About 6 times today, actually








Are you picking up what I'm putting down?
...yea, didn't think so.
Whole lot of thoughts, eh?
Whew. I think it's time for sleep. 
The next few months of my life are gonna be insane.
You ready for this, y'all?

Happy President's Day!
(tried to end with a positive, non-dramatic comment. did it work?)
xoxo.


5 comments:

  1. I love this. Great post. Great quotes.-Brittany MolinA

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower via the blog hop. Can't wait to read more. :)

    Rachel
    http://www.postcardsfromrachel.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are such great quotes. I think I love the haiku the best! I am a new follower- found you on the Monday Mingling blog hop! Hope to see you around my blog sometime! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable blog!

    How you'll check out mine :)

    http://therealfoodrunner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always find music and quotes say things better than I ever could. I have files and folders of them all over my laptop because I'm old school and still don't Pinterest.

    Hope things get figured out for you soon lovely!

    nicolakirsty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!