Sierra's View: LINK UP Bachelor Thoughts: Sean's Season {Episode 7}

BlogHer Header

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

LINK UP Bachelor Thoughts: Sean's Season {Episode 7}

Good News, Friends!!! 
I have decided to make this a button only link up party!
 I have been reading SO many Bachelor posts and I thought--Hey! Why not? Let's all get in on the drama, eh?
Here are the rules: 

1. Follow Oh, Just Living the Dream. 
2. Put the Bachelor button at the end of your post and somewhere in your blog link it back to mine! Easy enough, eh?
3. Leave a comment telling me that you linked up!!!! 

HERE'S TO SOME JUICY DRAMA POSTS.
Oh, yea. 





If you are completely lost then go check out my other Bachelor posts.
Beware: These are brutally honest and quite mean. But it's fine...this show is all fake. blah blah blah)
(didn't do first two episodes. DON'T HATE ME).


Okay, we are at the hometown dates. Where does time go? You ready to rock?

*AshLee 
Ope, there goes Ashlee again with her deep, dramatic comments.

Yea, AshLee definitely was adopted. She is much more attractive than her parents. Haha.

Her parents are weird.
But, then again, so is she kinda. I like her. I like her a lot...but her parents are odd ducks.

Oh, her mother is extremely deep too. It's all making sense.

Anyone else getting this weird vibe from these people? Hmmm I cannot pinpoint it.

"If you know Ashlee...she's putting a lot of her heart into this..."-Ashlee's father.
Uh, ya think? 

Her dad's story made me cry. Yep, I said it. I am crying. I never thought this day would come.
Wow. What a tender man.

"Can't wait to meet your mom and dad and your family"-Ashlee's Mother.
He just laughs. Ha uhhhhhhh awkward.

Uh oh, people!
Their relationship seems so deep. Like there are a lot of things that are fitting for those two, but holy crap, that girl is in la la land. I feel like she is so swept off of her feet that she has forgotten about reality.
I think Ashlee may be a little too serious for Sean. No? Maybe?

*Catherine

I love Catherine. I love how dorky and crazy and real she is.

I do not love how she is always SCREAMING at the TV. I feel like she is always talking so freaking loud.

He is so real with her. She brings out a side of him that he isn't used to and I absolutely love that.

Her family is so opposite of Sean's...that may be a struggle for him.

My sisters would do the exact same thing as Catherine's sisters are doing.
Hahahaha (right Mac, Bri, and Lu?)
I don't even want to imagine what my family would do if I brought a guy home on national TV. haha

You know what's funny...my family would do the same thing and be just as rough as Catherine's. Probably worse.


*Lindsay

Ughhhh Lindsay's voice. Shut uppppppp.
"She brings out the kid in me"-Sean
That's exactly what he said about Catherine.

Lindsay doesn't seem very smart. Haha.

Oh my gosh this is SO AWKWARD. He hates his life right now.
This is retarded.
"Army Prep?" Is this really happening? Holy hell.

hahaha she just smacked his butt. Yesssss.

HA homeboy is so scared to meet Lindsay's dad.

Ope, her mom is just like Lindsay. The scream when she walks in? Kind of odd.
My mother would never do that. Haha.

Her dad does not find Lindsay wearing a wedding dress amusing. At all. muhahaha.

Lindsay's dad is not that scary. Freak, my dad is scarier than him! Haha. But Sean is soooooo scared. I kinda enjoy this!!!

"I'm crazy about your daughter...."- Sean
.....16 times this episode to every.single.parent.
blah blah blah

"I can see myself in your family!"
Whooooooa that's huge.

*Desiree

"I'm gonna just want company and go hiking and...just...make out!"-Desiree
hahaha amen, sista.

Oh my gosh this is so fake. Holy crap. This is ridiculous.
This was so stupid, Bachelor.
Wow I cannot believe they decided to do it this way?
I'm pissed. They are just trying to make us hate Desiree more.
Booooooo.

OH MY GOSH SHE TOTALLY GOT ME--AND SEAN.
This is why I am so easy to make fun of.
That was perfect. Kinda messed up, but perfect! That's hilarious.

Oh my gosh her parents are adorable. They are such dorks...I'm obsessed with them.

Her brother is such a tool. hahahaha. He seems like such a classy guy....NOT.

"Do you mind if I HOLLA at you for a minute?"
Yep. He just said that.
Uhhh boy, you are whiiiiite. Hate to break it to you.

He has said reciprocation 3 times now.
He thinks it makes him seem smart.
Not when you repeat a word that many times, cowboy.
And Sean is like, "What is wrong with you?" hahaha.
hahaha her brother is ridiculous.

Oh no, Sean is pissed.
Her brother could possibly ruin this chance for Des.
Wow...if I were Desiree, I would be pissed.
 Obviously her brother is quite distant from the family--he has walked all over the entire family before in the past.
FAMILY ISSUES ARE ARISING. YIIIIIIKES.
#psychobabble

At this point, Desiree or Catherine are going home.
Why?
BECAUSE HOMETOWNS ARE SO IMPORTANT TO HIM. Sean is a family guy. And both Catherine and Desiree have very different families than he does. They are both very different than him.

CALLED IT. I SO CALLED IT.
Man, I'm good at this.

*Rose Ceremony

Oooh Desiree's dress. I love it.

Catherine looks beautiful.

Well, all of these girls are hot. So...he wins no matter what. Hahaha.

WHAT. HE JUST PUT THE ROSE DOWN. WHAT IS HAPPENING. AHHHH.

Wow Des is going home cause of her dysfunctional family. That sucks.
Case in point: Have a normal family, k?

I think Sean thinks he's making a mistake, too. He's totally questioning himself right now.

"I've been praying for clarity this entire time to make the right decision...."-Sean
I KNEW HE WAS MORMON. He prays?! Yayyy. hahaha.

Wow, this is sad.

Since watching this show, something that I have learned is that family makes all of the difference. There are wonderful girls, but they get kicked off because the guy doesn't like her family. It happens every season. I would be so pissed if I were Des--her brother totally ruined this for her.

I am actually incredibly shocked. I thought, out of the all of the girls that Desiree was the best fit for Sean. I am a little confused though as to why she didn't warn him beforehand--she had to have known that her brother was going to pull something like that. I feel like instead of being honest and warning Sean beforehand, she acted dumb towards the whole thing, almost oblivious to her family's issues. Seems quite odd to me...

Well, looks like it's down to Ashlee or Lindsay. It'll probably be Lindsay, with her horribly annoying voice. Ugh. I don't hate her, don't get me wrong...but Des was just perfect for him. He's an idiot.

Note: I have not watched the "Sean Tells All" Episode yet...so, yea, I will not be posting about that. I'm sure you're all extremely heartbroken over there...

8 comments:

  1. ok your blog is so fun!!! I just love all your cute posts!! I need to catch up on the bachelor!!! Thanks for updating me! Im now following and cannot wait to read more!

    xoxo
    http://elisemn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that you think Ashlee's parents are unattractive. That was the very first thought that came into my head and I felt awful for thinking it, but I think most people did.
    And I feel like it will be those same girls who are in the final.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Des' dress WAS AMAZING.

    NOW ... totally off topic. :) I just thought I would give you a little heads up on a word used in this blog post, in case you didn't know. The r-word is considered extremely offensive to many, many people. I wrote about it here: http://nikerunner.blogspot.com/2011/04/spread-word-to-end-word.html And you can see a PSA about it {which helps people see why it is so offensive} here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T549VoLca_Q

    That's all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am SO glad i just found your blog. i am a bit obsessed? with the bachelor. i have no shame. seriously :)
    this is so awesome, i went on a mini rant out tierra the other day...but who didn't.
    can't wait to get to know you more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute blog! And I loveeee the Bachlor. Sold. ;)

    xx
    http://thepocketbookblogg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree on all accounts. I want Catherine to win but I think Lindsay will ugh

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this idea. i watch the bachelor religiously. i post about it every wednesday. you and I share a lot of the same thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!