Sierra's View: LINK UP Bachelor Thoughts: Sean's Season {Episode 8}

BlogHer Header

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

LINK UP Bachelor Thoughts: Sean's Season {Episode 8}


Good News, Friends!!! 
I have decided to make this a button only link up party!
 I have been reading SO many Bachelor posts and I thought--Hey! Why not? Let's all get in on the drama, eh?
Here are the rules: 

1. Follow Oh, Just Living the Dream. 
2. Put the Bachelor button at the end of your post and somewhere in your blog link it back to mine! Easy enough, eh?
3. Leave a comment telling me that you linked up!!!! 

HERE'S TO SOME JUICY DRAMA POSTS.
Oh, yea. 







Overnight Dates. Totally inappropriate. And I am so not okay with it. But I love it. Here we go.

"I'm not thinking about a date...I'm thinking about _______"
Sierra: sex.
Sean: my future wife.
I'm right, you know it. He's closing his eyes while daydreaming on a hammock. These pondering shots are awkward 

In the intro, Sean explains that he sees "a home with kids running around" in every girl. Uhhh...

Lindsay's Date:

Nope. Cannot do Lindsay's voice. So annoying.

He cannot stop kissing Lindsay!!!!

"Normally, I would show you my bargaining skills, but...."
As sean pulls out a wad of cash that the show gave him.

"Oh my gosh! I just ate a bug. That's out of control."
Uhhhh not exactly out of control, honey. haha. You looked really out of control. CALM DOWN. I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE JUST ATE A BUG. SHE IS SO SPONTANEOUS (INSERT SARCASM).


She takes this "serious," guys. but she doesn't take grammar that "serious", clearly. IT'S SERIOUSLY.


Uh oh. Lindsay could be the winner, Ladies and gentlemen! He really likes her. And she reeeeally likes him.

Ashlee's Date: 

The stupid cave date...being vulnerable...letting go of control...blah blah blah. Ugh, these silly date metaphors. She sure seems very comfortable with falling in love with Sean very quickly. That seems like letting go control to me ;)

Why is Ashlee's voice so annoying too? What's wrong with all of these girls voices?

"What if he says, you're amazing, but you're not the one."
Honey, that is very likely. 

He treats Ashlee very different than he treats Lindsay. He isn't as lovey dovey with her. He doesn't seem near as excited to see her.

yep, I can't stand Ashlee.
I said it. I can't do it.

Aaaaand she just explained her ring to him. Exactly. She's a DIVA. hahahahaha.

Guys, it's okay, he's healed her. So she's fine now.

Catherine's Date
Yes, she's my favorite. I will say it. She is. She's the most real.

I love that she is willing to be open even though it is uncomfortable for her.

Sean asks really good questions...

That kiss in the rain? woooo hoooo HOT.

"I can tell you that I can see myself marrying you"-Sean
Uh, boy, I hope so. Haha.

Look at the way Sean is looking at Catherine! whaaaaattttt. Holy adorable.

"You know what my intentions are"-Sean
SOMEBODY TELL ME WHAT HIS INTENTIONS ARE. HE KEEPS SAYING THAT. 

I wish there was a way to know if they did it in the fantasy suite. TMI?

Rose Ceremony
One thing that I love about Sean is that he knows how to verbally express his thoughts.

Catherine just said wiggles. ha.

Ashlee is going home. I can tell by the way he is watching that video. And she's crying...

blindsided count: 3.

Uh, Hi Ashlee's Breasts. How are you?

yep. knew it. Ashlee's gone.  I am actually kind of shocked that she's going home. Earlier in the season, I thought she may be the winner. But holy cow...home girl is a bi---not a nice woman. And I'm sorry, but her response just made it clear to me that she was supposed to go home. We saw her true colors. She is PISSED. And suuuuuch a diva. haha. Is it terrible that I don't really feel bad for her?

I cannot believe the final 2 are Catherine and Lindsay. I honestly could not have picked this. Never. Not in a million years!

Opa!



3 comments:

  1. Sean seems to be a very open and proud "born again virgin." So his intentions seem to be that he only wants to "talk" in the fantasy suite. But I wouldn't be surprised if Lindsay raped him in there. And he didn't send her home purely out of fear.

    and the flip side, I genuinely thought he was going to run away after he didn't call Ashley's name. You know, when she tried to kill him with her eyes?

    I have come to a solid prediction of the last episode. The letter is from Des. I'm 99.999999% sure of it. and he is going to be all, "I don't know what to do........" and then Chris Harrison and Sean talk it out over a cup of coco and then he decides he really will propose to baby talk Lindsay.

    and then I will hate eye brow-less Sean. no matter how good his abs make me feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thoughts:

    1. Lindsay is stupid. And I think he sort of has a love/hate relationship with the fact that she doesn't have a life. I just want her to never talk. Ever.

    2. Ashlee is sort of a biotch. Personal planner? What is that? Demands a certain ring. Yowzas. I was so sick of hearing about her abandonment issues. It makes for extremely boring television. So glad to see her go, and I couldn't stop laughing she was silent at the end. Hahaha. Hahaha. Now THAT is good television.

    3.I love Catherine. Love her. I'm not sure THEY are the best fit, but the fact that he likes her makes me like him more.

    I wish the final two were Catherine and Des, but I can see why he doens't keep Des.

    I think the final letter is a note from Catherine because remember how she always sends him notes? I think she writes him a final letter, and he's either crying because he feels bad about breaking her heart and they are tears of joy. That's my prediction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god the serious va seriously thing! I serious wanted to punch her for that one. (See what I did there?)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!