Sierra's View: Now that we are a week into February, I'll let you know that I WAS alive in January.

BlogHer Header

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Now that we are a week into February, I'll let you know that I WAS alive in January.

Ten Points for longest title ever.
boom.
Here's some January fun. 
It was, in fact, very fun. 
Big shocker.
What wasn't (well, uh, isn't, I guess) fun is that I am so ghostly white.
So, yea, I'll need to work on that ASAP. 















Teacher parties, girls nights, birthday parties, Oregon pride parties, etc. 
It's been a good month!
Come at me, February! 

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry im always whiter;) glad to hear you had a fun month! January kind of dragged on for me. February has been off to a much better start :)
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!