Sierra's View: Bachelor Thoughts: Sean's Season {Episode 4}

BlogHer Header

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Bachelor Thoughts: Sean's Season {Episode 4}



First shot of the episode: Oh look, he's not wearing a shirt. Shocking. And no clothes. Like at all! Ahhhhh!!!

Selma: Think you can handle "All 110 pounds of me"---hmmmm SO FAT...

Phil (who is surviving through this show with me!): "You can't take Barbie into the desert!"

Selma's boobs are everywhere.

"His body is perfect."-me
"Why don't you just go ahead and type that out, too....": Phil

Ew, I don't love Selma. I don't know why--I think it's because she's too high maintenance and prissy. I just don't love her. But I do like that she won't put out.

Homeboy wants to kiss her soooo bad. But good for her for sticking to her guns!

I think that he's just infatuated with Selma; I don't see him with her long time. All he wants to do is kiss her. Or more. He likes her, but he likes her face more. That's it.

"She has everything that I want..."- Sean.
....physically.....he means.

Oh man they want to kiss each other so bad. This is just painful.

Ugh, I am so sick of hearing about Sarah's arm. She is so self conscious about it. I totally understand, but it's the only thing that defines her, ya know?

Of course Amanda is good at roller derby. And of course she injures herself showing off. Cray cray.

"This is just hard for Tierra. Being around all of the other girls..."--Then homegirl...DON'T GO ON THE SHOW.

Haha Sean is so pissed that he isn't in the hot tub with Lindsay right now. He doesn't want to be talking to crazy Tierra right now.

Ope, Lindsay is just chatting away in her bikini.

HE JUST GAVE TIERRA THE ROSE. YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. SEAN YOU ARE AN IDIOT. Can't even stand this.

"If tierra goes home...I'll always wonder what it will be like to be with her"
Translation: "If Tierra goes home...I'll always wonder what it's like....to sleep with her...."

Man, what a knifing little..... Tierra IS good.

Black Leslie is annoying. She's a little too enthusiastic. 

Mmmm Maserati. 

What is Sean wearing? A vest with...is that flannel?
Okay, there we go, that tux is HOT. Nothing better than a man in a tux.

This is literally every woman's dream date. Holy crap. I wanttttt.

Sean is not into Leslie. At all.

I feel bad for Leslie.
moving on...

blah blah blah Tierra is crazy blah blah blah.

WHOA AMANDA. What died on your lips? And your hair? Yiiiiikes.

K, well. That wasn't a very good episode.
Can Desiree win already?



6 comments:

  1. Desiree and Sarah are easily the best two. But as we learned from ben and Courtney... That doesn't necessarily mean ANYTHING...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I LOVE YOU! My exact thoughts throughout the night! I need to write down my husband's thoughts too because they are dang funny! he can't STAND when Sean takes off his shirt on the beach, it really is so cheesy. BUT LOVE ME SOME BACH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't watched any episodes yet! I need to get on that! Love all your commentary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the first season I haven't watched... ahh! I need to hop to it! Loving your blog. I'm stopping by from the Aloha Blog Hop. I'd love for you to stop by and say hi if you get the chance :) Looking forward to more Bachelor Updates!!

    xo,
    Steph
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.stephanieziajka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from Aloha Blog Hop! New follower. I haven't had time to watch the Bachelor, so I enjoyed the write-up! Visit us if you have a chance http://provocativemanners.blogspot.com/2013/02/provocative-manners-fabulous-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha!! I love the Bachelor and all of these comments sound exactly like mine on Monday!! Love this!

    ClassyInAClassroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!