Sierra's View: Videos for All Occasions.

BlogHer Header

Monday, June 11, 2012

Videos for All Occasions.

If you want to laugh and get something stuck in your head:


If you want to be amazed and have talented children:


If you want to feel the Spirit:

(this woman is all my all time hero)


If you want to pee your pants from excitement for these movies:





Hope y'all had a Happy Monday. 
I'm a little exhausted from the past weekend. 
It's fine. 
Promise.
But this girl needs to write a lot of papers and do a lot of sleeping.
Over and out.
xoxo. 

2 comments:

  1. i think i might pee my pants! so stoked for les mis. i might have to reread the book. five months is enough time for 1400 pages, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just peed my pants about Les Mis. not the first time either.
    and those girls. ah. just love em.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!