Sierra's View: Currently

BlogHer Header

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Currently


got this from my friend, Lyndsee. 
I have so many things I want to write about, but this is all I can put into words right now.
I try not to write posts in the midst of constant tears, but I did last night. I'm trying to decide if I want to post that. But this is what you get for now. 
It's been a rough little while.  
Bear with me. 

Thinking about: 

Listening to: 




Planning on: getting through the day tomorrow. Ha. 
Excited for: Going home to Portland on Friday. 
Worried about: making the right decision over him. 
Happy about: my amazing friends and family who have been nothing but supportive, sympathetic and incredible the past 24 hours. 
Thankful for: knowing that everything happens for a reason. 
Upset about: the break up. 
Amazed over: how much a good, long cry can soothe the soul. 
Smell like: 

Bath and Body Works Stress Relief lotion. yummy
Preparing for: the worst. Ha. And decorating my classroom. 
Surprised about: how difficult it is to go from having someone be in your life than disappear in the matter of minutes. 
Praying for: peace
Look like: a 5 year old who just threw her hair into a messy braid. 
Obsessing over: Dr. Pepper. That stuff will be the death of me. 
Really wanting: to not have to live 1,000 miles away. 
Feeling like: a zombie. It's all just numbness right now. 
Reminding myself:

xoxo. 

9 comments:

  1. Honey if you need anything- let me know. Also don't be afraid to use the pain, sometimes that is your best writing tool. If you need songs, stories, quotes, or anything let me know. I will pray for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you're having a rough time. Here's to hoping things work out for the best. I think you're brilliant and you deserve so much happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling girl, I love you. I thought you should that I have idolized you in many ways. Whatever is going on in life right now, remember who you are, keep your chin up, and know that God loves you, always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am praying for peace for you.
    you know what I've learned in last 20 some years? life is hard. and life is good. pretty profound, eh? thinking of you sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sierra, I'm sorry about this struggle right now! Here's to me prayerfully granting you wisdom right now!! I loved that last bit that said, "It's OK to not be OK."

    Remember that and don't beat yourself up too much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of these quotes are perfect...and amazing and painful. Listen to your heart. Be calm, breathe, and really listen. You'll make the right decision. It will hurt either way, but it will be the right choice. Thinking happy good healing thoughts for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been reading your tweets and worried about you this weekend. I hope things get better. It's ok to be sad for a little while. Keep hanging in there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey! so glad you found my blog! I feel i don't write well about Africa anymore-as it just becomes the norm so easily. but please come by again! I take it you were teaching here...where abouts were you?

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh gosh-that song really helped with my break -up too! Stay away , far away , from Adele! x

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!