Sierra's View: Look! I'm blogging from my phone!

BlogHer Header

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Look! I'm blogging from my phone!

Hooray for working on my (sometimes poor) problem solving skills with others.

#imgrowingup #introvertproblems

That is all.

On another note...
Here's why I've been MIA from the blogging world:

-I went to Utah Valley Parade of Homes. Ya know, cause I have the money.
- I went to warped tour. I saw some kids that are probably way cooler than me. No, who am I kidding? They are definitely way cooler than me. I may or may not have been the only blonde there...
-I have been playing A TON of monopoly deal. I'm slightly obsessed.
How cool am I?
-I've been on the phone. A lot. With a certain someone, too. A lot. And swimming. A lot. And decorating my classroom. A lot. And spending time with my cohort at school. A lot. I really like them. A lot. I've been to the temple to receive some (a lot of) answers.


I have resorted to using the blogger app on my phone for posting. DON'T HATE ME. I'll come back soon. Like, really come back. Pinky promise.
It's summer, people! Just gotta play. Ya dig?

Come find me on Instagram: sisiainge

Xoxo.

Rodeos, weddings and fun this weekend! Perhaps some more 'Sierra' and sleep time, too? Mmmm I vote yes.

1 comment:

  1. are you going to the Strawberry Days rodeo in Pleasant Grove? I'm going Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!