Sierra's View: Long, Long Hair!

BlogHer Header

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Long, Long Hair!

So I have really long hair. Like, really really long. 

See for yourself:



*side note: Yours truly has never died her hair. Are you proud? 

And the straightener that I currently have is not helping it grow, ya know? It sometimes makes my hair frizzy and it is not helping the split ends that I find myself constantly picking! I really need it to shine it like those models. Is that just too much to ask?! 

BUT. HERE'S THE GOOD NEWS!!!!
Misikko Beauty, luckily, is doing an amazing giveaway to help me (and 2 other winners), possibly, win a new straightener and blowdryer to make my long, luscious blonde hair look amazing. 
Misikko Beauty Products is an incredible site. Their prices are lower and their products are even better!!! I love this site. I found myself looking around for a very very long time. Oh, the price we pay for beauty (hardy har, get it?)  

I pray, no I plead, for Misikko to allow me to win this giveaway!!
If I were to win, this is what I would buy!!  My "Wish List" if you will: 




HANA Professional Flat Iron. 


and.....







But, here's where you come in, readers. Are these good choices? Do any of you use either the straightener or blowdryer? You guys are all beautiful--help a sista out!
Wish me luck!
Cheers!
xoxo. 

6 comments:

  1. I use both. And on a really sad note, my $200 straightener blew up when I plugged it into the converter at my house in Ireland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOA. My hair has never grown 2 inches past my shoulders. It seriously gives up on life at that point. I am super jealous of your hairs. All of them.

    I need to check out this straightener. Mine is dying a slow, painful death.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use both every time I get out of the shower. I use some straightener that I got at Parks Silly Arts Festival. It is AWESOME! I can't remember the brand but it works like 10 times better than my Chi. I also use "It's a 10" Shampoo and leave in conditioner. It is the BEST! It makes your hair incredibly smooth, easier to handle, and helps hide/prevent split ends. You might need a beauty card to buy it. My mom has to buys it for me because she has an esthetician license.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow, you do have really long hair! I love it.
    I don't blow dry or straighten my hair... I'm just lazy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We absolutely love your blog and find the majority of your post's to be what precisely I'm
    looking for. can you offer guest writers to write content available for you?
    I wouldn't mind composing a post or elaborating on a few of the subjects you write with regards to here. Again, awesome web site!
    My web-site ; Hydroponic system

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mine got that long once XD it's short now :c

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!