Sierra's View: Still Wear Those Summer Dresses by using Poise Free Samples

BlogHer Header

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Still Wear Those Summer Dresses by using Poise Free Samples

One thing that I love about summer is that I can wear sundresses.
One thing that I do not love about summer is the fact that my dear "friend" comes to visit every month, even when I am wearing dresses.
How many of us have had little "accidents" while outside enjoying the great outdoors? From running to hiking to jumping rope with your children, all of us are a little guilty of these slip ups, if you will.

Luckily, Poise has come out with pantyliners to help with Light Bladder Leakage (LBL). LBL can be caused by all different types of things: pregnancy, weight gain, etc. This statistic of women who suffer with LBL was shocking to me (1 in 3 women!!!), so this is nothing to be embarrassed about!
You can use these Poise thin pads to help with LBL now!!


Get your own sample HERE!





Thank you to Poise for sponsoring today's blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!