Sierra's View: Mermaids // Summer 2015

BlogHer Header

Monday, June 29, 2015

Mermaids // Summer 2015

I lived in San Jose, California until I was 7. We had a pool in our backyard and I LIVED in it. I swam so much as a little girl that my blonde hair had started to turn green! My mom used to call me a fish. Whenever I get back in a pool, I don't know if it's just memories floating back or what, but I just LOVE it. In the summer, I truly could just live in a pool, just like the old days. I will have a pool in my backyard one day. Just you wait.
The other day, my friend Catherine and I went swimming. It is one of my favorite things to do in the summer, so I had to document it (typical blogger, am I right?). I don't think you're ready for this AMAZING water photo shoot. 












These pictures are truly gold.

Also, I don't know many places that have this kind of a view for a local pool. I love Utah!

Other Summer 2015 posts:  St. George // Cowboy Up! // 

3 comments:

Leave some love!