Sierra's View: Flowers, Dresses, Fashion, Oh My!

BlogHer Header

Monday, June 22, 2015

Flowers, Dresses, Fashion, Oh My!

I was a bridesmaid in a wedding on Saturday for one of my lifelong friends (we have known each other since birth.) It was such a fun, very hot day! I was lucky to be a bridesmaid (for the 8th time!!!) and enjoy her special weekend with her.
I thought my bridesmaid dress was so cute (it has flowers and it's dress..yes please!) , I thought that it would be fun to do a little "fashion post" for all of you to see. And it really is a rare moment to see my hair curled and this much makeup on my face, so I thought I would take advantage! Haha.

I LOVE my backyard (do you see how pretty it is!). I can't wait to eventually show you the before/after photos (it will be awhile. Haha!!!) I love living in my new house. And Saylor definitely wanted to participate in this, of course. She has huge FOMO.








Outfit Details:  Dress: eshakti // Shoes: TJ Maxx // Accessories (pearls): Macy's 


Some pictures from Instagram:

My mom came into town.

Some of the bridesmaids. 

Me and Candace! 


T Money is a babe. 

6 comments:

  1. Your dress is beautiful, and so are you! Looks like it was a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Eshakti dresses and that one is a great pick! You look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy wedding season is here. You look beautiful. Looks like a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute, but that's obvious cus you are already super cute and eShakti always has adorable clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fantastic! The dress is the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so cute! That dress is great on you!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!