Sierra's View: I Guess I Will Attempt...

BlogHer Header

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

I Guess I Will Attempt...


Well, I'm posting my goals.
But, well, let's be honest, I probably won't keep them. Ha.
I can try though, right?
In all seriousness though, after going through my 2013 Year in Review post, I kept thinking of more and more goals I wanted to make. After much thought, I have narrowed them down to my top 10 (maybe with a couple extra bonus ones. Extra credit, ya know?) for the 2014 year. (I still can't believe it's 2014. What the!)



Bonus: 
*Get a puppy? (Maybe? No? This one isn't entirely realistic, but a girl can dream.) 
*Read a: church book, a self help book (either to do with teaching, my mental health, or marriage), and a book for fun at all times. Gotta keep those brain cells working! 
*Minimize soda. I'm trying, guys. Really. I wanted to make this a new years goal by completely eliminating it but I wanted my goals to be actually something I can achieve. It is something that I am making a concerted effort at it though. 


Last, but not least, my motto/words for the 2014 year is: 

I have mentioned this before, but I am not exactly the most positive person in the world. I tend to have a  habit to think/see the bad and that turns into a negative cycle. I am going to work on being positive! Will you guys keep me in check?

Here goes nothing.

6 comments:

  1. Loved reading this! :) p.s. I want a puppy too...!! My hubby and I are both allergic. I mean, that is just. wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved reading this! I have some of the same goals myself. I find that when we post about our goals we feel more accountable to them then if we just keep them to ourselves. YOU CAN DO IT :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should definitely get a puppy, every married couple needs one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I love how you designed your resolutions. So cute! Also, I just stumbled upon your blog from Crowley Party and I love what I've read. Now following :)

    I look forward to reading more!

    Autumn
    theausamlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yoga and being positive are great ones!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome goals! Im excited to talk to you about them tonight!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!