Sierra's View: Come one! Come All!

BlogHer Header

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Come one! Come All!

Hello!

All of you "Avid Runners" and health freaks (I know there are a lot of you who read my blog) --LOOK ALIVE. 
T just recently started working for a company called Epic Relays. This company was started by my brother in law a few years ago. Essentially, what they do is they put on three races throughout the summer: Logan, Utah to Jackson Hole, Wyoming, Portland, Oregon to Eugene, Oregon, and finally, one in Colorado as well. Its a 12 person team relay (each person runs about 3 legs). All of the races are exceptionally beautiful and it is such a fun event!!!! 


There are a few ways that you can get involved. 

1- Form a team. You will need a team captain who coordinates everything (team captains get a really neat gift just for being team captain) there are 12 people per team so grab friends, family members co-workers etc. You are even able to form a corporate team if that is something your work is willing to do.

2-Volunteer: Each team needs van drivers and people to help out. Also the race its self needs volunteers to run the checkpoints where runners switch.

3: We are always looking for sponsors and companies to partner with. If you or your company is interested in a sponsorship there are a few options we can discuss. We are looking for samples for swag bags. We put your companies name on our t-shirts and on other material just for donating samples or product or for monetary sponsorship.

If you are interested in forming a team, there is a very probable chance that you will get a GREAT discount. This race is so much fun. The best thing about Epic Relays is that it is popular, but not overly packed so its not overwhelming, but still fun!  In fact, I would call it quite "Epic." :) 


Dates for the three races this summer: 
Oregon: June 20-21, 2014 Rocky Mountain Relay: (Colorado) July 18-19, 2014 
Cache-Teton Relay (Logan to Jackson Hole) : August 8-9, 2014

For more information:
Send me an email or contact me via twitter, or Facebook. I have worked as a volunteer and ran on a team in the past and it is a really fun experience. 

It would be fun to see a bunch of bloggers running in one of these races this summer. I will be at the Oregon and Utah races for sure this summer volunteering so we could party :) 




See you on the road!


Bloggers--if you are interested in posting about Epic Relays, you may be eligible for receiving merchandise and possible discounts for the race. Let me know if you are interested. 


All photos courtesy of Epic Relay Facebook Page

4 comments:

  1. Sierra, I am definitely interested in posting about it! I am working on getting a team together ... I have one person so far. BESIDES myself. And I have every intention of making her be the team captain. Ha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only I were that dedicated of a runner :P

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!