Sierra's View: //A Photo a Week// {Week 2}: I Hope They Call me On a Mission.

BlogHer Header

Thursday, January 16, 2014

//A Photo a Week// {Week 2}: I Hope They Call me On a Mission.

My sister in law, Kimberly, left today for her 18 month LDS mission to Tulsa, Oklahoma. 
I have dated Tanner, my husband,  since 2010, and wrote him his entire mission. During this time, I stayed in contact with Kim (his sister). We also live ten minutes from my in laws, so I have become quite close to them throughout the years, especially this past year. I am so grateful for Kimmy; for her friendship and love. She is going to be a great missionary and I am so excited for her adventures. 

We went out to Heber and Park City the other day to take some of her missionary pictures. It was a fun day of bonding; she looked all cute in her little missionary clothes. I love the look and feel of Park City. It is so classy, fun and beautiful with all of the colors and little shops. 
Sigh.
It makes me want to go on a mission. Slightly jealous of her :)
And yes, I am aware that we look like. It's kind of creepy how much more I look like my sister in law than my own sisters. 











2 comments:

  1. How fun! Did you take those? They're beautiful!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! She is so pretty and I love her outfit. Many many blessings to her on her mission!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!