Sierra's View: //A Photo a Week// {Week 3}: Squinty.

BlogHer Header

Friday, January 24, 2014

//A Photo a Week// {Week 3}: Squinty.



Photo via Instagram

I have been a sicky sick mess the past few days. And for those of you who know me, know that I am nooooot a happy camper when I am sick. I don't have a lot of tolerance for myself or others when I can't even breathe out of my nose. But, my husband has been a champion. As usual. 

I love so many things about this picture: my squinty eyes, tanners glasses, tanner's family in the background. They all represent us. The real us. The imperfect us. All of our realness is apparent. Yet, we still love each other.
Ain't that the best? 

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute picture!!

    Stopping by from I'm Not a Mom Blogger Group, saw you were in Lake Oswego, so had to visit you first lol I'm over here in Vancouver! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!