Sierra's View: Me.

BlogHer Header

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Me.


I Am Me.
I am a laugh that echoes through a silent room.
I am a curvy body, dark blue eyes, and long, luscious blonde hair. 
I am a daughter, an aunt, a friend, a sibling, and a future wife. 
I am a daydreamer with a book in my hands on a rainy day. 
I am sundresses of all colors. I am polka dots. I am flowers. I am all types of colors. 
I am the smell of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies.
I am a screaming fan while watching a basketball game. I am Celtics' biggest fan. 
I am a combination of strength and humility, learned through life’s difficulties.
I am a writer of words, especially when speaking seems to fail.
I am the youngest child of a large family: feisty, stubborn, and lovable.
I am a song, a voice, on a stage with hot, glistening lights beaming towards me.
I am a wonderful family and supportive friends.
I am deep, close, meaningful relationships.
I am a feeler.  I am emotional. I am intense. I am nonjudgmental. I am an individual.
I am a crier who sobs through sappy chick flicks, who laughs constantly through comedies, and feels deeply through introspective movies.
I am green trees in Oregon, large mountains in Utah, and sunsets at the beach. 
I am outside. Feeling the sun, and being active.
I am a perfectionist, a list maker, and a hopeless romantic. 
I am wanting to be loved for who I am, not for what I look like.
I am human--making mistakes and trying to fix them. 
I am a sunshine lover. 
I am a driver, spending hours thinking in Ronda the Honda. 
I am singing and dancing openly everywhere: in the car, in my room, or on the street.
I am a life learner through my religion, through school, and through experience.
I am my hardest critic; having to remind myself of my potential, talents, and strengths. 
I am a daughter of God. I am loved by my Savior. 
I am a future teacher; worried, scared, but excited to change children's lives. 
I am passion. Towards teaching and towards life.
I am growing and learning. 
I am Sierra.

7 comments:

  1. I love this. Thanks for letting us get to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness, I love this! Your writing is spectacular. It's so encouraging to see other young women finding confidence in who they are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely piece.
    "I am a writer of words, especially when speaking seems to fail".....I get this one so much, me too, me too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a lover of this post. It is so very beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the sundress part:) Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Sisi, I wanted to point out the combination of two parts that make me so happy. I can remember countless conversations we have had and it's funny to me see how weakness can become strengths. "I am nonjudgmental. " and "I am a life learner through my religion, through school, and through experience." I feel like I am learning from you much more these days, so thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!