Sierra's View: I Just Can't Do It Today.

BlogHer Header

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I Just Can't Do It Today.

Blogging, that is.
...I just can't.
It's not you, it's me.

No, like, I seriously cannot write anything of real substance today.
I have waaaayyyy too many things to do. (ironic that I'm sitting here typing this, huh?)
And I have a lot of things on my mind (big shocker there).
Please forgive me if I take a little hiatus from the blogging world for the next couple of days.
Don't leave me, k?

That's why I love the blogging world.
You're all so forgiving and loving :)
xoxo.


On another note, here are a few things that made me laugh.
Ya know, just cause I'm funny... No? too soon?

I'm pissed I didn't think of this. 

SERIOUSLY. COME ON. 

you're lucky if I brush my hair. 

e'ryday.

DOES IT. DOES IT?! (Ten points if you know the episode)

yea....about that....

truth. 

haha oh boy, you have no idea. 

ha!

uhhh...yea....

cough mom cough

yep.

I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN. It was a red flag, guys. 

kills me. every. single.time,

come find me on Pinterest!
It's the best waste of your time EVER.
xoxo.

5 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, the one about Chris Harrison! Everytime he comes up to announce that there's one rose left, I like "WE KNOW!!" These made me giggle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. at least you're funny, even if you aren't your usual clever self. love the angelina jolie one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we all have those days on the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sideways TV. Genius!

    You had me at "Oregon trees"

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, cute! I'm having one of those "bad at blogging" weeks! It's not the most fun thing to be super busy.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!