Sierra's View: Dresses.

BlogHer Header

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Dresses.

I wear a lot of dresses. 
Like, a lot.
In fact, I wear a sundress in the summer almost every single day. 
I don't do it only for style. I wear them because: 
1. They are simpler and far less sticky than jeans. 
2. They are colorful and fun!
3. They make me feel more feminine. Which, ya know, sometimes I need. :) haha
Add some flowers,  polka dots, bows, lace, stripes and/or more colors and I am sold.

So, naturally, I am obsessed with Shabby Apple. 

There is a quick link for your convenience on the right side panel of my blog to check this awesome site out! ----------&> 
See these awesome dresses that are currently on my wish list:

Love the classic white dress with the bow!

Love the style of this. Accentuates the waist. 

Buttons!

Perfect teacher dress!

classic.

Just love the retro look. 

COMFY.

Polka Dots :)

More polka dots! Love the color. 

Love the red stripes.

Pink lace!!
Good news! They are having a summer sale, too! 

Go check out the Shabby Apple site today!
Thank you, adorable, modest fashion!

Now, who wants to buy me some of these? :)

14 comments:

  1. Hi Sierra! I'm so glad I stumbled upon your blog..although my wallet isn't LOL! I have never heard of Shabby Apple, but now I love it and have it bookmarked! TROUBLE! I'm your newest follow BTW! YAY! I would love for you to stop by mine (JUST started one!) and follow if you like ti :)
    xoxo
    Obviously Obsessed 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blue and white polka dot one. I love dresses, I bought 7 the other day and I even blogged about them, never did I think I would blog about clothes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have actually considered using Shabby Apple for my bridesmaids dresses:) They are so beautiful! I am glad I found your blog and that we share similar style:) Would you like to follow each other? I am now following you!

    <3 Marielley
    www.lusciousmarielley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo! I want the red floral and the red stripey! I have been on a red kick lately...so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i wish i had money to BUY THEM ALLLLLL

    ReplyDelete
  6. aren't they the best?! the last one is my favorite!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sundresses are my favorite! Love the teacher's dress though :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love sundresses as well. Being from Trinidad, I get to wear them all year long. :)

    New GFC follower from the blog hop. :) If you have a moment and would like to, you can visit me here The Things We Find Inside

    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hear ya! In school I never wore dresses, but now that's what I favor! Equal parts comfy and stylish!

    xx
    Kecia

    http://www.couturezooblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Shabby Apple! their stuff is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Shabby apple and totally took advantage of their summer sale! Can't wait to get my dress!

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! i'm so with you on the sundress thing...i am not necessarily the girlest person, but dresses when it's hot are just so much more practical! this website looks amazing--thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! i'm so with you on the sundress thing...i am not necessarily the girlest person, but dresses when it's hot are just so much more practical! this website looks amazing--thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!