Sierra's View: Dear Me {9}

BlogHer Header

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Dear Me {9}

Dear Me,
These girls are like your cousins. They make you laugh. They are crazy, but you love them. Always remember the memories with these beautiful girls. (Love you Dem and Candace!)

Dear Me,
YOU WENT HORSEBACK RIDING (Thank you, Bryce!) You absolutely loved it. You felt clueless when you got on the horse, but you were actually quite a natural. At least, that's what the others were telling you (little liars!). Your back was sore because you are severely out of practice. Little Blackie was calm and good to you though. Nothing better than riding a horse out in the country.
Get one of these. Soon.
I guess I had a good time?

Beautiful horse. Beautiful view. YES PLEASE. 

Dear Me,
You are officially, without a doubt, obsessed with big dogs. You spent 3 hours with Tanner's family looking at dogs to adopt in the future. 
When you saw little Lucy, this little dog, at the horse stable the other day, your heart melted. 
This is an all white Great Pyrenees.
Get one of these, too. Soon.

Dear Me,
Yes, you are a country girl at heart (key word: heart). You can't get enough of these rodeos! Love me some summer time cowboys and country music! Can't forget about the cowboy boots.

Dear Me,
This is posted in your classroom because you want your students to remember this. In  assignments. In school. In life.  Always remember this for yourself. 
"If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you.
If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you!"

Dear Me, 


Dear Me,
YOU ARE GOING TO THE BROADWAY PLAY, WICKED, RIGHT NOW.
YOU ARE LIKE A FIVE YEAR OLD IN A CANDY STORE.
SO FUH-REAKING EXCITED. 

(I'll keep you all posted on that, definitely!!! My dream, people! My dream!)

Come follow me on instagram!


Other Letters to Myself:



Write your own Dear Me Letters!
LINK UP.
Only rule: Please put this button at the end of your post!
You are welcome to say my name or link them back here too. 
*Copy the html code and paste it into your post.  Click the enter button to link up.

Oh, Just Living the Dream



5 comments:

  1. I loooove the saying on the classroom wall. So awesome, so true.

    Oh, and puppies? Heck yes, please. I want one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you and horsey are friends. now if you got one where would you put it. i once asked for a dolphin for Christmas and said i would put it in the bathtub. Santa didn't come threw. Jerk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a wonderful post! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful place to go riding, stunning views. I love the saying in your classroom.
    I hope you enjoyed Wicked, I have seen it a lot and met quite a few of my friends through it, it's an amazing show.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um totally putting that quote up in my classroom. Love it. Love you. The end.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!