Sierra's View: Why It's Okay to Disagree With Your Husband.

BlogHer Header

Friday, October 2, 2015

Why It's Okay to Disagree With Your Husband.

Sometimes disagreeing withy our husband is okay. 
WHAT? SIERRA, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?
Let me explain. 
T and I do not have a perfect marriage. At all!
We do a lot of healthy, right things as a couple, and we do some not-so-perfect things when it comes to marriage. 
T and I disagree on a lot of aspects in life. Does this mean that we disagree and fight and bicker all of the time? Absolutely not. But it does mean that we have our own interests, beliefs and ideas about things. I think it is important in a relationship to have separate lives. I see, so often, so many couples, who do EVERYTHING together. And while I don't think that's a bad thing, that's simply not how T Money and I work. We disagree on a lot of things. For example, 

He loves to go hunting. I, however, do not. 
He loves to rock climb. I cannot stand heights and am not interested in that. 
I love long walks. He doesn't understand the point of them. 
I like to read in bed. He likes to watch football on the couch. 
He likes spicy food. I hate it. 
I want to write novels. He wants to start businesses. 
I want to see broadway plays weekly. He wants to see them yearly. :)  

You get the point. 
We have our own opinions which helps us be able to be confident in who we are, as individuals, which, ultimately, helps us in our relationship. Disagreeing on things and having different hobbies allows us to broaden our horizons and connect in other ways. Of course, we have SO many things that we have in common, which is important. but we don't have to have everything in common. And we can disagree. And I think that is just fine. :) 

But, one thing that I think we both agree on is how much he loves his glasses. (And look how cute he looks!). I am grateful for my husband's support, despite our differences of personality, ideas, and upbringing. And, what a hunk. 


He got these glasses from GlassesShop.com. T Money's glasses are prescription glasses , but there are both optical glasses and sunglasses available. 








Grab some of your own cheap glasses today!
Also, you can get your First Pair Free

Sierra's View readers will receive 50% off on eyeglasses and sunglasses with free lenses (sale frames excluded). Use the code: GSHOT50. 


Don't you agree? T Money looks so good in glasses :) 
What do you and your significant other healthily disagree on?
Do you love wearing glasses? 

2 comments:

  1. It is perfectly ok to have disagreements with your spouse, as long as you remain civil about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know there were people who thought you couldn't disagree with your spouse. Strange.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!