Sierra's View: Five Reasons Why Cats ARE Awesome.

BlogHer Header

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Five Reasons Why Cats ARE Awesome.

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. 
#MyCatMyMuse #CollectiveBias



Cats have a bad reputation. I know, I know. Cats can be neurotic and kind of, well, not nice. Haha. But I am here to set the record straight with kitties. They aren't as bad as you think, people. I mean, I love dogs, too. Hello, we all know that I am obsessed with Saylor, the pup (let's be honest, I am just an all around animal lover.) I love hanging out with Boo and Luna and Boo's other little kittens at my in law's house. They are so dang cute! Here are the reasons why cats are alright in my book:

They will (sometimes) cuddle with you. 
I had cats growing up who would let me walk with them. They would walk me to the bus stop every day and they would cuddle with me. If you get the right cat, they are awesome, adorable, cuddly and fun.

You can plot with the cat when you're planning to kill someone. 
Sometimes you look at a cat and they look like they just want to kill you, someone, or just something. They give you that death stare and it's ridiculous. But, if you want to kill someone, you can always ask them ;) #ChronicMadFace

They kill mice! 
We all hate mice, lets be honest. They are disgusting, rotten creatures and we all want them dead. Here is where the cat comes in to save the day.

They are easy to take care of. 
You don't have to put them on a leash and take them outside to use the restroom, you don't have to take them the groomer, or take them for walks. You can leave food out for two weeks and leave.

They don't try to mooch off you like your dog does & you can feed them yummy cat food.
Saylor will literally sit there and stare at me as I eat. It is so annoying. Anytime that I walk into the kitchen, she will run in and sit at my feet. Cats won't always do that. They like their own food.

My favorite food to give Boo and Luna, the kitties that I share with my in laws is the

Purina Muse® Natural Cat Food

I like to give Boo and all of her kittens this particular cat food because with Muse you don’t have to choose between natural nutrition and food that tastes great. Your cat can have both when you choose Muse.  Muse cat food is only available at PetSmart and I love to buy it there because when I get Saylor's dog food, I just double whammy it! This product is natural and the kitties love it so much; it is a quality food product for my cats. 


Muse cat food has delicious wet recipes available in Chowder, Broth, and Paté. They are made with real fish or poultry, no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives are included, and it is a 100% complete and balanced meal for adult cats. With Muse, there are 30 different recipes and 24 grain-free varieties that you can choose from.


mmmm yummy cat food ;) 


It looked so yummy that Boo had to come in and try it! (Flash hurts her eyes! ha). 






Natural has never been so delicious. Put Muse to the test with our clean plate guarantee. Boo and Luna definitely did when I gave them this delicious wet cat food. 



I found this product in the "cat chow" aisle at my local PetSmart. 

Use this coupon to get your own Muse cat food today!


What are some other reasons why you love your kitty? 

1 comment:

  1. Your kitties are super cute! We are happy they liked Purina Muse®. Thanks #client

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!