Sierra's View: How We Wore It // Darker Fall Tones

BlogHer Header

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

How We Wore It // Darker Fall Tones

I am so excited to be involved in yet another How We Wore It with my friend Brooke (go say hi and you can sign up for next month's How We Wore It!). 

I am so grateful for all of the support that I have received from all of you regarding my Health Plan. I am down eight pounds (Three more! Yay! But it's not just about weight for me). With that being said, I am still not comfortable in front of a camera, but I am working on it! I spent all last week in bed with a horrible fever. So that was fun. Not.
I am so happy that this month's HWWI is plaid. Because, well, I'm basic. And basic girls wear plaid, especially in the fall. Yes, I have three plaid shirts…and counting. HUZZAH. 

See my other awesome (ha!) How We Wore It and Fashion Posts below:
Vest It Up (HWWI)

Here's the third grade version of how this thing works: We take a picture from a fashion blog and make our own twist to it. 
Here is the original photo: 






via StyleLovely

Go see how these beautiful ladies styled it! 


Brooke at Silver Lining
Alexa at He and I
Aubrey at Aubrey Zaruba
Hannah at Hannah Rae
Sharlee at My New Lines
Berkley at Berkley Anne
Amy at Harris Inc.
Brooklyn at Brooklyn Jolley
Amy at Lamb & Ivy
Autumn at Stay Gold Autumn
Brielle at Breezy and Co
Riley at Riley Jo Blog
Maren at Maren and Co
Kyla at FordOlogy
Robin at Penn & Quill
Shelbie at R+S Brereton
Jennifer at Jennifer Sikora
Sarah at My For Real Life
Deidre at Deidre Emme
Rachel at Rachel Sayumi

20 comments:

  1. Sierra! SPOT ON. You are killin this look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The vest over the top is seriously perfect, it completes the whole look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously think I need a b&w gingham top. All the ones I've seen so far look amazing and yours does too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that you added a vest on top! i am going to add one to my fall wish list... so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Give me that gingham shirt!!! Seriously I would wear this outfit every single day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice addition with the vest, perfect for Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks really good! I love those boots. I have a pair almost just like those.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, you look so cute! I rarely see you in pants and you look SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, you look so cute! I rarely see you in pants and you look SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It seems everyone has a black and white plaid shirt but me! I need one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE how you paired the top with the vest! So so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the look on you! I seriously need this shirt after doing this collab. BTW - I just have to say I'm officially a fan of your blog. I remember last month coming here for the collab and enjoying your posts, and again this month. Maybe because I can really relate to you. It's nice to feel some kind of support. Thanks for all you share.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that this outfit is fab with or without the vest! So cute

    ReplyDelete
  14. you nailed it! i'm kind of sad i didn't end up with a gingham shirt. this makes me totally want one-and a vest to go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. that vest is FABULOUS! loving this look on you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You nailed it Sierra and I totally want your hair and that vest!!!

    Penn&Quill || Robin

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute outfit!! This would be the perfect teacher outfit too. I'm always trying to figure out how to tie those over to everything I wear haha! Congrats on you 8 pounds down. I am on a similar journey myself and am exactly the same amount lost so far!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!