Sierra's View: Lenny.

BlogHer Header

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Lenny.

We decided that Landon and Jenny's couple celebrity name is Lenny. You can thank my brother in law for that one. It's too hilarious.
My brother got married over Fall Break. It was a fun, exhausting and beautiful day. I am so happy for my brother and his new bride! I get my first (and only) Ainge sister in law! We are excited to welcome Jen to the family.
We had a rehearsal dinner at Jen's uncle's barn (where a serious game of whiffleball happened, of course.) They were married in Bountiful and the reception was up at Snow Basin in Ogden Canyon. It was a perfect Fall day and the entire day was gorgeous. My nieces LOVED dancing and twirling in their sparkly gold dresses and everyone looked so good! (These are just photos taken from my camera, not the photographers.) You can see more photos from this day on my instagram.


Rehearsal Dinner









The Wedding.




me and my sisters. 



All of my nieces and nephews (minus Baby Harrison). All of the Ainge cousins. 

me and my grandpa (I look like him! Ha!) 


nerds. 



The whole Ainge side! My family. 

Bride and Groom with the Ainge Sisters (yes, Landon has 4 sisters! Ha!) 





2 comments:

Leave some love!