Sierra's View: HOW WE WORE IT // Fall Transition

BlogHer Header

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

HOW WE WORE IT // Fall Transition

I am so excited to be involved in yet another How We Wore It with my friend Brooke (go say hi and you can sign up for next month's How We Wore It!). 

I am so grateful for all of the support that I have received from all of you regarding my Health Plan. I have already lost five pounds (yay! But it's not just about weight for me). With that being said, I am still not comfortable in front of a camera, but I am working on it! 

See my other awesome (ha!) How We Wore It and Fashion Posts below:
Vest It Up (HWWI)

Here's the third grade version of how this thing works: We take a picture from a fashion blog and make our own twist to it. 
Here is the original photo: 


I don't have a peplum-like, top (WHAT? HOW DO I LIVE IN THE BLOGGING WORLD, RIGHT?). But I do have lots of peplum-like dresses. I love dresses more than jeans anyway, so I opted for a dress this go-round. It has the same flow and material as the shirt above. 
Also, I am in front of my beautiful first home. How adorable is that brick, am I right? I am also making the look into more of a "Fall transition" because, even though is 80 degrees here, it is basically October,  and Fall is here, dang it. I demand it. So I am wearing a cranberry color, which fits the season more to me. I am wearing this dress for my brother's wedding in a few weeks, so how perfect, right? :) 






This dress from here. 


Come see my other ladies and how they flaunted their hot selves below: 

Brooke at Silver Lining
Robin at Penn and Quill
Kyla at FordOlogy
Sharlee at My New Lines
Aubrey at Aubrey Zaruba
Jennifer at The Pepper Express
Amy at Harris, Inc.
Ashley at Absolutely Ashley
Berkley at Berkley Anne
Riley at Riley Jo
Tayler at The Morrell Tale
Jacqui at Drink the Day
Maren at Mark and Maren
Brooklyn at Brooklyn Jolley
Sarah at My For Real Life
Madison at Madison Custer
Amy at Lamb and Ivy
Alicia at Snowstorm
Shelby at R + S Brereton
Alexa at He and I

15 comments:

  1. I love that dress and color. ..it's perfect for a Fall transition. And your house is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress and color. ..it's perfect for a Fall transition. And your house is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorbs and I love that bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cutie patootie! I'm inspired by your health plan as I'm working on my own. I just couldn't commit to as much as you do! Seriously, you are a rock star!! I'll be following along for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your house and I didn't know that kind of shirt had a name!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel like I would wear that dress to church twice a month, at least. I am all about dresses like that. Looking so good Sisi. I love to have you on HWWI!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sierra!! That dress is perfect! That color is one of my favorites! Already bought two new pieces for my fall wardrobe that include this color! Spot on Lady! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the dress! that is my very favorite fall color to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  9. that dress is beyond cute! and cute house!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love cranberry and need more of it in my life! I love the dress and the color, but i really really love the black and white photo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The color is magnifique, and you look stellar!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh I love that bag. It is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!