Sierra's View: Goodbye Summer! // Summer 2015

BlogHer Header

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Goodbye Summer! // Summer 2015

Hump Daaaay!
I spent the other night going through photos of Summer and organizing them. It made me incredibly sad to say goodbye to those days. I love warm summer nights, swimming, basking in the sun, etc. I won't lie, I am so incredibly excited for Fall. It is officially September, people!! I love the change of colors in the mountains, the brisk mornings, and the overall feel of Fall. It is, still, for me, sad to say goodbye to a great Summer. I am grateful for such fun times with friends and family!
I made a video encompassing some of our favorite moments with my GoPro. Best thing everrrrr.
Enjoy!




Other Summer 2015 posts: // St. George // Cowboy Up! // Mermaids // 4th of July // Manti // T Money's Bday // Shootin' the Tube // A Day in the Utah Mountains// Crater Lake // Bend, Oregon // Crescent Lake, Oregon (cabin) // Downtown Portland // Oregon Coast // Oneonta Falls

Hiking Summer 2015 posts: Other Hikes: Summit Trailhead AF Canyon Hike //  Bells Canyon // Horsetail Falls // Battle Creek Falls // Lame Horse Trail 


Temple Challenge Summer 2015 posts: Payson /Manti // Jordan River // St. George 


Favorite Posts from Summer: Sierra's Twelve Commandments // Five Ways to Improve Self Esteem // Interviewing T Money (2nd Anniversary Post) // Why You Need a Dog // 10 Downsides of Being the Youngest // An Adorable Dress // Five Places to Roadtrip in Utah 


What was your favorite part about Summer 2015? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!