Sierra's View: T SWIFT!!!!!!!!

BlogHer Header

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

T SWIFT!!!!!!!!

Well, after months of trying to find Taylor Swift tickets, Jen and I finally found some for a decent price, even though "decent price" is a relevant term. We had great seats and it was such a fun concert. It was well worth the price. It was so much fun to sing along and enjoy her concert. She is so incredibly cheesy on stage and she is not a fluid dancer and moves super awkwardly, but she is beautiful and her music is so fun. It was so great to be around all of the screaming girls! They were so cute and excited. I love that she has not been super affected by fame and you can tell she does what she does because she truly loves it. 

After attending this concert this weekend, it made me want to be up on stage with her. I dream about being a singer or actress or even one of theseMaybe that's just the 6th grader in me. Please tell me that I'm not the only one who daydreams about this?! Can Taylor Swift and I be best friends already. My birthday is on Wednesday and this was an early birthday present. Perfect present, if I do say so myself. Huzzah! 

Let's start off with some fun clips of the show, shall we? I don't have snap chat (gasp! And I'm a blogger. HOW?! I'm sort of boycotting it) so this will have to do. :) 





























Vance Joy opened for her and he was fabulous, as I was expecting. He is an amazing singer, songwriter, guitar player…and he's adorable. I love his music. 

 







I just love her. 

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous! This looks amazing! I've heard she's just absolutely fantastic in concert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous! I would love to see "Bad Blood" live...I'm obsessed with it!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!