Sierra's View: I'm Feeling 25!!!

BlogHer Header

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

I'm Feeling 25!!!

This is me. On my 20th birthday. Playing volleyball at a local gym to celebrate. I'm cool. 


I don't know if it's just because I'm in the T Swift kind of mood (went to her concert on Friday for my early birthday present) or what, but it's my birthday today. Yep. 9/9. The best day ever. And my friend, Marie, wanted to take over this blog today. Here is a picture of my good friend and me. :)


We are cute. At the rodeo. Yee haw.

K. All you, girl…..

Hey guys! Marie here! I love Sierra so much that I am attempting to do a blog post which is not exactly my forte. Sierra knew I needed the practice writing things for my English class, so here it goes!

I am not a huge blogger, but I always make time to read Sierra's. I love reading Sierra's blog because it is down to earth and real. I love all the pictures and how creative her blogs are. One of my favorites is the anniversary blog. I loved the idea of asking Tanner questions about himself so we are going to do the same thing for her. Sierra needs some limelight too! She is always taking pictures and writing about others, so it is time that we do something for her.

1. If you do have any superpower what would it be and why?
To teleport because I want to travel all over the world. It would make my life so much easier!

2. What is your favorite thing about being a teacher?
Ohhh! My favorite thing about being a teacher is watching the kids' light bulb go off when they finally get something. I also love hanging out with the kids and joking with them. It is nice to be around people that are truly themselves.

3. What is your favorite late night snack?
Crushed ice. I have an iron deficiency so I crave crushed ice.

4. What would you say the perfect date would be?
April 26, it is not to hot. Not too cold. All you need is a light jacket. Jk jk jk when my husband surprises me and takes me to Europe just kidding. When my T Money and I just get to spend time together.

5. Why is Marie your favorite friend of all? Just kidding! What is one of the biggest fears that you have? 
Being poor. In more detail, not being able to give my children the opportunities that they want due to lack of money. Or not being able to have children. Stupid PCOS.


Happy Birthday, Sisi!

4 comments:

  1. Belated happy birthday dear! This year I also got surprise party on my birthday at the best New York city party venue. My mom and sister organized this party. I don’t know when they planned for this. Well, it was brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!