Sierra's View: Trip Recap: Oregon | Part II

BlogHer Header

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Trip Recap: Oregon | Part II

| Trip Recap: San Diego |
| Trip Recap: Oregon Part I |

If you were here yesterday, or if you follow me on Instagram, which I hope you are, I talked about my amazing experience with my immediate family at my cabin. It was so much fun that I had to separate these into two different posts.  Later in our trip, I had aunts, uncles, and cousins come and join us so we had even more people there (not just me and my siblings and their kids). It was so fun to see them! I'm just hoping that my tan won't go away soon. Ugh. Bye Bye Summer :(



Nephew, Thatcher. The most beautiful kid in the world. 

Me and my nephew, Palmer :) 

Hehe so squishy. 


Phone.

hahaha Lincoln was dancing and I caught this picture and I died. He looks like a little Christmas Elf! Hahaha. 

cute hubby. 

sister and broth run law really enjoying their time at the cabin.

me and brizban. 

me and my cousin, Crosby. 

Nieces. 




Brother, Cousins, and nephews. The boys. "Don't smile."

My cousins and some nieces and nephews. The young kids. Being dorks. 

Picking a wedgie?

My family. Look b-e-a-uuuutiful, eh? Ha. 

Nona and Papa with their grandkids. 

Me and my niece, Wembley :) 

Me and my nephew, Thatcher :) 

Me and my niece, Teya (and raccoon eyes tan!)

My cute dad, Papa. 

My nephew, Dane. I literally had to bribe him with fruit snacks. He's not a fan of me. Shocking, I know.


Also, I am participating in so many amazing giveaways. You won't want to miss out on these, you guys. Go and enter soon. Some of these end very, very soon!

  • $200 Cash Giveaway! Boo Ya. Amazing. HERE. 
  • TWO Different Gift Cards to Starbucks HERE! Who doesn't want that?!
  • $130 Cash in anyway you want it! Head on over to Bonnie's Blog to enter! $130 anyway you want it?! Uh, okay. I think that's a pretty sweet setup if you ask me. 



Don't forget to follow Sierra's View on these giveaways!!! 

4 comments:

  1. Awww I LOVE the family picture on the stairs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oregon must have been really fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great photos! Shane sent me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun!!
    I am jealous off all the family time you and just plain togetherness.
    Great photos!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!