Sierra's View: I Just Have To.

BlogHer Header

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

I Just Have To.

OKAY.
It's National Dog Day. Whaaaat?! How did I not even know this?! Thank goodness for social media, eh? ;)
So, naturally, I had to tell you about my puppy, Saylor. Because I know you guys don't know her yet. Ha! If you've been around awhile, you are probably sick of hearing about her. She is pretty much our puppy-child. T Money and I don't have children yet, so we like to pretend she's our child now. Yep, we have turned into those owners.
It's a good thing she doesn't shed, doesn't bark, is super smart and adorable and has the most hilarious personality ever because she is a little out of control sometimes. I couldn't get her to hold still to take these photos!
Saylor is an Mini AussieDoodle (Australian Shepherd, poodle). Her parents are a toy poodle and mini australian shepherd. She is about 12 pounds now. She is only supposed to be 15-18 pounds so she is almost full grown. She has grown up so much. She is now 5 months old!!! Our little baby is growing up. Haha. To celebrate this awesome holiday, I had to take some pictures of my doggy while I was outside playing with her today.

How can you not love this face?! 

Love her little ginger face. 

Ignore her wide open mouth. 

Model pose. 

"Mom, stooooooop takine pictures of me."






Ignoring Tanner. Hahahaha.

Love the way she lays. Ha.

5 comments:

  1. She's so fluffy! I'm gonna die. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed the whole dog day thing which stinks because I love our dog Sunny!! Saylor is super cute, love how she is laying too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable - my cockapoos lay like that too, so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!