Sierra's View: {Wedding Series}: Rehearsal Dinner

BlogHer Header

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

{Wedding Series}: Rehearsal Dinner




























Taking a break from my {November Thankful Moments} to show you some photos of my rehearsal dinner for my {Wedding Series}. 
I didn't want just a boring rehearsal dinner in a restaurant. Oregon is so beautiful in the summer. And there is a park that I went to almost every day in high school, rain or shine, and I wanted it to be at this specific park. It is along the Willamette River in downtown Lake Oswego. I invited all of my family and bridesmaids and had a fun BBQ. It was so fun! I love this idea because everyone got to meet each other before the wedding, but it wasn't something where people had to be all dolled up for. It was a very relaxed, entertaining, enjoyable evening full of laughter and memories. I am grateful for both my family and Tanner's family. Their support and love on our wedding day was amazing. Love our crazy, loud, hilarious families!

1 comment:

  1. I love it so much!!! :) And that puppy looks good on you. Show those pictures to your landlord and convince him that he wants you to have one ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!