Sierra's View: {Wedding Series} & {Nov. Thankful Moments} : Lanny

BlogHer Header

Monday, November 11, 2013

{Wedding Series} & {Nov. Thankful Moments} : Lanny

Wedding Day: With My Sister Bridesmaids



My older brother, Landon, gets his own special post. It's because I love him so much. But, really, it's just because he's on the only boy in the family so logistically, it makes more sense. But let's go with the first one. 
Landon is my buddy. Even though everyone thinks he's my younger brother (I keep telling him he will love it later in life),  He has always been such a good big brother to me, especially when I didn't deserve it.  You see, Lanny (that's his nickname, if you hadn't guessed) and I are very different. I mean, literally, complete opposites. He is positive and kind to everyone. I am negative and don't give people the benefit of the doubt. He has more energy than anyone I have ever met, and I have to save my energy for special times. You get the point. (I'm really a nice person, I swear. haha). When we were little, I followed Landon everywhere we went. We were inseparable. He was very protective over me and I of him. 
And even though we don't see each other that much (which is pathetic since he only lives 25 minutes from me), I am so grateful for who he is. Landon and I are very close in age, only grade apart growing up. So, naturally, we fought a lot. (We fought mostly because I was a  hormonal, emotional Bit** hahahaha). But, we struggled with one another. Even through those difficult times, I looked up to Landon so much. He was always so kind to everyone. He had the energy of a 12 year old boy. He is the most naturally athletic human being I think I have ever met. He is talented. He is smart. He is hardworking. He is fun. He has a testimony that I idealize and wish I could possess. 
I am grateful for a brother who is always willing to put me in my place. 
I am grateful for a brother who is, honestly, one of the best people I know.
Love you, Lanny :)

and yes, ladies, he's single...
:)

Landon singing at my reception. So sweet.
xoxo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!