Sierra's View: Rent a Book, Yo.

BlogHer Header

Monday, November 11, 2013

Rent a Book, Yo.


Alright, homies. 
Especially all you college-goers. You need textbooks, right? I remember the days of crawling around my sofa in my apartment looking for change for a Dr. Pepper for Mcdonalds. Yep. I was that desperate. So, buying books did me over. However, about halfway through my college experience (sometimes I'm a little slow), I am came across this site called CampusBookRentals.com. It is a place where you can rent books for up to 75% off for the semester and then return them. It was so awesome!!! I never wanted to keep the books I read because they were so hefty. However, when I wanted to keep them at the end of the semester, I could just pay the rest.  

Some perks to this awesome site are: 
-you save 40-90% off of bookstore prices
-Free shipping!
-You can mark up the books any way you want!
-There are flexible renting periods. 
...and the coolest part is that  for every book that is rented, they donate to Operation Smile

They have a new site called RentBack.com --more options to rent books!!!!
RentBack is new initiative that allows students to rent the textbooks they own - to other students... which is awesome because it makes them 2-4x more money compared to what they'd make through buyback options! (selling their books back at the end of the semester) Isn't that awesome?!

Anywho, this is an awesome site. One that I used a ton while going to college. So if you are in desperate need of books for college, seriously, go to CampusBookRentals.com.
You won't regret it! 

xoxo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!