Sierra's View: {Wedding Series} & {Nov. Thankful Moments}: Friends

BlogHer Header

Monday, November 18, 2013

{Wedding Series} & {Nov. Thankful Moments}: Friends

I am so grateful for the kind, encouraging, and helpful comments, messages, and texts I received from my last post on the hardships of being newly married. I am so grateful that people are willing to be supportive through my brutally honest posts. You guys are the best. 



I am back at my {Wedding Series} and {November Thankful Moments}.
I know I tend to be brutally honest and quite negative on this blog, but it's only because it's how I get things out. I truly am grateful for so many things in my life. I have a wonderful life and I am grateful for so many parts of it. With that being said, I do realize that the were will be hard times. And writing about in, in my opinion, is okay. It allows people to connect with me as a person rather than just as a fake blog. But, hey, that's just me :) That's why each of our blogs are so special--they are each so different and unique. 

I realize that these pictures only portray some of my friends. I am so grateful for ALL of my friends, whether you are pictured are not. These are just more of my wedding photos.

I am so grateful for my friends. I was quite the social butterfly in college (shocking, I know) and because of this, I was able to meet some of the most amazing people in the world. I am so grateful for my high school friends who have stuck with me through those ugly years (ha) and for my dear friends who supported me on my special day. I wish I had the time to write about each one of my friends, in these photos and not, specifically and individually. I have been affected, taught, and loved by each of these people. Words can't describe how grateful I am for all of my dear friends (you know who you are!). I am grateful that I have friends who uplift me and make me want to be a better person. Also, each one of these people, I think, I have been on the floor almost peeing my pants with each of them. Due to laughter, of course. Nothing better than having friends who make you laugh til you almost pee your pants. That's what true friendship is. 































Such perfect photos. 
Gotta love those beautiful people.
(I love you all not pictured as well!)

3 comments:

  1. So sweet! I remember there being a camera right in our faces when I hugged you in line so I best be seeing a picture of that someday. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wedding colors are YUMMY and that is the best temple, :) really one of the prettiest brides and handsome grooms I've wedding stalked this season. Congratulations from a college friend of one of your aunts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them! Your photographer caught your friend dynamic well. I still think it's funny to see you in pictures with Claire since I graduated and was in show choirs with her sister. I never really knew her personally, but I knew Gentri REALLY well.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!