Sierra's View: {Wedding Series-B&W Garden Bridals} AND {November Thankful Moments- The Husband}

BlogHer Header

Sunday, November 3, 2013

{Wedding Series-B&W Garden Bridals} AND {November Thankful Moments- The Husband}

So, here's the deal. I still want to show you all of my wedding pictures! But I thought I'd be a cliche blogger and have a month of things that I am grateful for  at the same time (efficiency and creativity at it's finest, people! Boo ya!). No, I will not be able to blog every day for things that I am grateful for. I wish I could. But, let's be honest. I don't have the time for that. So I will do my best at combining my Wedding Series and November Thankful Moments together.
I have actually never done this on my blog before (gasp!) because I thought it was, well, as I stated before, quite cliche. But I have had kind of a rough few months and I wanted to take some time to recognize all of the GOOD things that I have in my life. I am very blessed and sometimes I get so bombarded with the negative in my life, I forget to stop and remember those things. 

I am going to finish my Bridal Garden Photos today. I have shown you the color photos of these here and here. Today, since the weather is awfully bleak, cloudy and SNOWY (oh no! it's here!) I thought I'd represent that and show you the beautiful black and white photos from the garden portion. 

[warning: picture overload]
Can you guess what I'm thankful for today










































Yep. I am grateful for my husband, Tanner.
I am grateful for my marriage as well. 
I am grateful that I married a man who is faithful to me and loves me through all my crap. I have been a roller coaster with changes and depression and birth control and he has done nothing but support and love me through it all. 
I am grateful that I married a man that could take me to the temple. I am grateful for his testimony in the gospel, even when people frustrate him.
I am grateful for a husband that is freaking HOT. I mean, HELLO, did you see those pictures above?! Yum. 
I am grateful for a husband who treats me well. Always. Without a doubt. Even when I don't deserve it sometimes. 
I am grateful for a marriage that is open enough to let me be an individual. One that we can both be our independent selves and yet still talk about everything and anything. 
I am grateful for a husband that makes me laugh. 
I am grateful for a husband who works hard in his job and in his schooling. 

I am grateful for my marriage and for my husband. 
Boom. 
(I'm also grateful that he is a model because our wedding pictures are reeeally good and he helps a lot haha) 

1 comment:

  1. I am such a sucker for b&w photos. I use them a ton. I feel like they are super flattering on everyone and timeless :) So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!