Sierra's View: Living Vicariously...

BlogHer Header

Friday, April 20, 2012

Living Vicariously...


I have so many things that I want to write that I don't even know where to begin.
It's 10:00 on a Friday night and all I want to do is go to bed. I've been up since 5 am. Don't judge... Just love.
Happy 4/20, eh? #Oregonhomegrown. (I kept jokingly saying that to people here today and I don't think they got it. Silly Utah people. Somebody please tell me you know what I'm talking about! Goodness!)
I have my first show tomorrow. (I'll see you there!),
so I need my beauty sleep.
So my loves, I leave with you with these videos of my nieces and nephew.
I know that my sisters probably won't post them because they suck in that aspect (love you guys, anyway).
Ignore the quality. It's more important that you hear: 
*Brizzy's adorable little voice. Holland, my two month old niece who passed away last October, is her make believe friend and she talks about her often. Oh, my heart.
*Dane just chatting away in the bath.
*My niece, Teya, doing her freedom dance. 

I just need to start making a folder of videos and pictures of my nieces and nephews.
I'm a little obsessed.
Hey, I don't have children of my own. I have to live vicariously through somebody.
I gotta find me a man first, right? Isn't that how it works?

I'll see you all tomorrow at the UVU Institute Building this weekend cheering me on.
Oh wait, did I already say that? ;)









5 comments:

  1. Haha yeah I think it's just us Oregonians who really get 4/20 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "don't judge, just love.." made me laugh.

    I hope you had the best show:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS!!! SO CUTE! Have a great show!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was birthed in Utah and I get the whole 420 bit, however I don't get where it originated? I was hanging out with some pals yesterday and they kept hinting they were going to celebrate, those silly pals! Anyway your niece and nephew are adorable, isn't it funny how obsessed we get with them,I have one niece one nephew and think everything they do is adorable.vivtook a video of my niece hitting a tree with s hammer yesterday..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey sweetheart! I have awarded you the Liebster Blog Award! Head over to A Sweet Southern Mess and check it out!! Have a great week!
    -Anna
    asweetsouthernmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!