Sierra's View: IT'S HERE!!!!!!

BlogHer Header

Friday, April 6, 2012

IT'S HERE!!!!!!

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! The official music video is here!!! This is Alex Boye and my choir singing "I Will Rise" this Easter Season. May we all remember this message that Christ has made it possible for us to rise from the trials and tribulations of this world; and that we will rise in the next life. Share this will of those you love. Let's show the world this special message!
Happy Easter!
Enjoy

P.S. Look at 3:19 :)



7 comments:

  1. that's gorgeous! I loved that! What is the choir that you are in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE it!!! sharing it on fb!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, Sierra! That was amazing!! You're famous! :) I totally need to come out for your concert. Seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool! Your blog is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are darling! I'm putting your button on my blog right now!

    And you go girl with the last 5 pounds:)

    Jessi

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so amazing!I love it!!

    Lischen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful song! The video is phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!