Sierra's View: HEY.

BlogHer Header

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

HEY.

JAMBO.
(That's hello in African, if you haven't picked that up yet, which, I might add, would be really sad since I say Swahili words all of the time).
I'm over here today. 
Alyx over at Every Day is a New Adventure was sweet enough to let me overtake her blog. 
Go check me out. ;)

I'm guest posting all over the place, I know. I'm everywhere! 
It's only because I'm way too busy to possibly write a blog post of my own.
Pathetic, right?

Judge me, I dare you.
Love you all! Welcome to new followers!!!! I love having you here!
Seriously, though.

xoxo. 

3 comments:

  1. Loved your post on Alyx's blog! I was only in Africa two weeks and it stole my heart. I can only imagine your experiences!

    Thank you for the follow! I am following you back!

    xx
    Kecia

    http://www.couturezooblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping by sweetie! Very nice post btw:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stop guest posting! Okay don't.. But I miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!