Sierra's View: LISTEN!

BlogHer Header

Thursday, April 19, 2012

LISTEN!

Listen Listen Listen Listen (Shi* Girls Say, anybody?)

If you live in the Utah area:





I have been given the incredibly opportunity to participate in this choir for the past three years. I am a completely different person because of these past three years with these people (and Br. Eggett!). This is, unfortunately, my last show with them. :( However, I was given the chance to write this show. I have spent many hours praying and working for this show to come to pass (blocking, writing, praying, etc.). It would mean so much to me if you came THIS WEEKEND. Bring friends, family and loved ones! It really is an incredible show. The music is wonderful. The script ain't bad either ;) 
If I can have a little side note here too: 
It is amazing to watch this show come to pass. To see your work actually become something incredible is empowering. I get a little teary eyed just thinking about it. I am so proud of my choir people. You guys are amazing! 
Let me know if you are coming and come say hi if you do. Spread the word!!! You don't have to be Mormon to come, I promise!
This isn't just like a regular choir concert. It's a show--with costumes and actors and singing! You will love. it I promise! The show is only an hour and 15 minutes long and it's FREE!

And in case you can't read the poster above...
When: Saturday, April 21 7:00 pm and Sunday (two shows) 6:00 and 8:00 pm.
Where: Utah Valley University Institute Building
Dress: Anything but sweats. Jeans, skirts, dresses, etc! Just look presentable. Ha. 

P.S. Just, don't make fun of me if you see me bawling my eyes out on stage. Music makes me a little emotional. 
xoxo. 

2 comments:

  1. This looks awesome, and like a lot of work went into it! I hope it goes well! :)

    Found your link on the #FF list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHY was I in california for this? how did it go?? i'm sure you were wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!