Sierra's View: Guest Post: On the Adventure

BlogHer Header

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Guest Post: On the Adventure


Guys. I have some exciting news!! My dear blogging friend, Michelle, over at the On the Adventure is doing a guest post on my blog today. I found her a blog a little while back and I instantly fell in love with her hip style, her severe coolness, and her hilarious sense of humor. Enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friends. I need you to know how really, seriously, ridiculously excited I am to be here today! I'm Michelle and when I'm not, you know, overflowing with excitement (like right now) I am the blogger behind On The Adventure.

forTC

I believe that life is just the most wonderful thing and that each day is filled with adventures. I believe in laughing at least fifty times a day and that the perfect cup of coffee can fix almost any situation. I believe that there is just something about dogs and mountains that make me go weak at the knees. I also believe that making friends is easily one the most joy-filled things. Ever. Which is why being here today is. so. awesome.

I have loved, oh so much, getting to know Sierra and I am pretty pumped that she is camping out at On The Adventure today. When you have a chance you need to stop on by and tell her hello! I know she would love to hear from you lovely people!

Sierra and I decided that it would be not only seriously fun but also a great way to introduce ourselves to some new blog friends by compiling a list of 20 random facts about ourselves. What better way to get to know someone than by 20 random life facts? I know, its basically the only way.

So without further ado friends....

1. I. love. glitter. I mean I just don't even know why but I do. And I want to put it on everything.
2. I have a problem with watching TV on DVD over and over. And over. I don't have cable so I pretend like The O.C. is still a hip show and have it constantly playing. Please tell me I'm not the only one!
3. I don't eat egg yolks. Unless its in a cake I'm not going to go near it. I can't tell you why but they just freak me out. But, let's be real, I didn't even starting eating eggs until last year so maybe I'm just weird.
4. I own over 5 half-zip pullover fleeces. Why? I'm not sure. Do I wear all of them? You better believe it.
5. I would prefer to sleep in a hammock over my bed.
6. I can't go to the movies and NOT get Sour Patch Kids. I'm pretty sure that they make movie watching at least 35% more enjoyable. Mathematically proven.
7. I know the words to every Disney song. Seriously. Try. Me.
8. If I could go anywhere in the world right now, I'm pretty sure it would be NYC. I need a cold, rainy day in a dark Brooklyn coffee shop, or an afternoon at The Met. It sounds seriously wonderful.
9. I am pretty sure that getting letters in the mail is the best. thing. ever.
10. My mom sends me coupons in the mail. I love that. And I love her.
11. I use the phrases "Shut up!" and "Stop it!" more than I like to admit.
12. I really, really, REALLY wish I cold play a musical instrument. I've tried playing them all but have never been successful.
13. I often times catch myself talking to my dog. Like having real conversations with him. I'm pretty sure that my neighbors think I'm a crazy person.
14. My toenails are ALWAYS painted. Always.
15. I'm awful at sports. Don't ask me to play anything, ever. We will lose and it will be sad.
16. I have a thing for Aztec-inspired patterns. If it's on something, I buy it. Mugs, pillows, dresses, jewelry. You name it, I have it. (I have a weakness!)
17. I'm awful at returning phone calls. I know, I know. I feel bad, but I just forget!
18. Remember how I said I watch The O.C.? It also makes me REALLY nervous. There are so intense moments on that show. Sheesh.
19. I cannot get enough of the outdoors. Ever. I love it more than I can really even put into words!
20. Let's be best friends.


That. was. so. much. fun. Thanks again, Sierra, for letting me hang out on your sweet blog! 

7 comments:

  1. Hey i love on the adventure and just found you on her blog and love it! I am currently in utah as well, provo more specifically, how about you? if so...how about this rain haha, happy i found your blog!
    cassie
    1comewhatmay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG im obsessed w watch TV on DVD over and over again too! and the OC is still by far one of my favorite shows ever!! going to your blog now! super cute blog sierra!! NEW FOLLOWER!

    xo Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so terrible at returning phone calls, too! I'd just prefer texting.. even though I'm not always great at returning those either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so glad i found your blog through on the adventure! great great post, you are too funny! can't wait to catch up on your posts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! :) I have found you on Alyx' blog! Your blog is so lovely and I am your newest follower! Maybe you want to check out my new blog: landofcandycanes.blogspot.de
    Can't wait to read more from you!
    Katrin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could play a musical instrument as well.. I don't think it's in the cards for me! haha

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!