Sierra's View: What's In Your Purse?

BlogHer Header

Sunday, November 15, 2015

What's In Your Purse?

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias Inc., and it's advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BeHealthyForEveryPartofLife #CollectiveBias




My purse is my little sidekick. I find that I am constantly outside of my adorable new home so I am in constant need of all of the essentials in my purse. As the winter time is starting to roll around, sickness is among us. I have been down and out with sickness for a few weeks. And yes, to be honest, I am sick of it! 10 points for alliteration. (The life of a teacher. In both senses ;) ). Because I am just getting over being sick, I need to build up my immune system again. I am constantly hauling around Vitamin C, Advil to help with sinus headaches, and natural vitamins to help boost my immune system in my purse. My friends like to make fun of me because I always have everything in my purse: gloves (in the winter), sunglasses (in the summer), gum, q-tips, bobby pins, medicine, Advil, chapstick, lipstick, etc. Hey, I just want to be prepared! I take my Mary Poppins purse as a compliment, thank you. 

Got my "Mary Poppins" purse stocked full and I am ready to go out! 


There are many things that I keep in my purse, essentially during the winter time. I always have Advil, my Emergen-C Vitamin Chewable, and Centrum Daily Vitamints. 


I carry these items for the following reasons: 
Centrum Daily Vitamints- These new Centrum Vitamints are adult multivitamins with a refreshingly minty taste that you can take/enjoy any time of day without food or water. I am constantly on the go, in my car or in my classroom and sometimes I do not have the luxury of having food or water with me. This is the perfect way to get these daily vitamins while in a hurry. And they taste pretty good as well! 
Emergen-C Vitamin Chewable: Helps boost my immune system! It helps with my more healthy days, more healthy nights. 
Advil Tablet Vial: Nothing's stronger, longer lasting or better on your tough aches and pains than Advil, and nothing works on more pains than Advil (among OTC pain relievers). 


Along with my "healthy" items, I find that I am always keeping gum, lipstick, Tide To Go (because, let's be honest, I am always spilling), and pens, in case they are needed. Which, in fact, all of these items are ones that I am digging out on a regular basis. 



What are some of your personal purse favorites? 



I found these products under "Personal Care" and "Multivitamins/Headache" aisles specifically, at my local Walmart.  The advil was located by the checkout stand!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!