Sierra's View: Summer 2014 Road Trip Playlist

BlogHer Header

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Summer 2014 Road Trip Playlist




Well, it is officially summer time. Which, in my case, means Road Trip time!
T and I have already driven to Portland and are currently enjoying the beautiful greenery! I was raised here in Portland, so every time we return, a floodgate of memories and emotions return.
Many more road trips are happening throughout this summer! And I am so excited.
For me, there is something so nostalgic and therapeutic about driving. Don't get me wrong, I would love to get on a plane and fly, too. However, road trips are one of those little things in life that make me happy. I get my Dr. Pepper in hand, my music going and I am totally content.

I have compiled a list of some current songs that I am loving.
I am a little bit obsessed with music. No, I think I might have a problem. But I could turn on a playlist and just get it go for hours and be completely content.
This playlist is a mixture of three different types of music: Alternative, Pop, and Country. Those are three types of music that I listen to on a regular basis, especially in my car. I don't listen to that much pop anymore--just a few songs here and there. But sometimes you just need some good dancing music, am I right? I don't love just all upbeat music when I am driving. I like some slower songs that make me think as well. It gives me a minute to catch my breath from dancing ;) hahaha
I listed the songs down below the playlist for your convenience. Click on the playlist to hear the songs. And do yourself a favor and download some of these bad boys!


Summer 2014 Roadtrip Playlist by Sierra Charlesworth on Grooveshark

Meanwhile Back at Mama's-Tim Mcgraw (feat. Faith Hill)
Dangerous-Big Data
Do I Wanna Know-Arctic Monkeys
We Are Tonight-Billy Currington
Tee Shirt-Birdy 
I Wanna Get Better-Bleachers 
Beat of the Music-Brett Eldredge
A Sky Full of Stars-Coldplay
The Walker-Fitz & the Tantrums
Helluva Life-Frankie Ballard
Fancy-Iggy Azalea
On Top of the World-Imagine Dragons
Time Machine-Ingrid Michaelson
Bloodstream-Ed Sheeran
Talk Dirty-Jason Derulo 
All of Me-John Legend
All I Want-Kodaline
Come With Me Now-Kongos
Drink a Beer-Luke Bryan
Play it Again-Luke Bryan
Love Never Felt So Good-Michael Jackson & Justin Timberlake
Automatic-Miranda Lambert
Ain't it Fun-Paramore
Stay with Me-Sam Smith
I Choose You-Sara Bareilles
Riptide-Vance Joy
Bad Blood-Bastille 


Are there any other current songs you would include? 
What are some of your favorites right now? 

3 comments:

  1. You know I am yet to listen to talk dirty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally keeping these in mind for my road trip this Saturday!

    One song I can't get out of my head is "Boom, Clap" from The Fault in Our Stars. And i haven't even seen the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg Fancy won't leave my head! I don't even want it there anymore but IT WON'T GO AWAY AHH!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!