Sierra's View: I Was Going to Do An Amazing Blog Post Today.

BlogHer Header

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

I Was Going to Do An Amazing Blog Post Today.

But instead, I did the following: 

1. Woke up. Watched my puppy poop. Twice. Tried to scold her but it was hopeless. 
2. Ate a donut for breakfast. Whoops. Eh we all make mistakes. 
3. Went to Winco (always a win!) because we had NO food in our cute little apartment. 
4. Spent an hour trying to find healthy food for our pup because the food we have been feeding her has been giving her allergies.
5. Got a massage from my friend Candace. Ah-may-zing. 
6. Unpacked from Portland. Cleaned my house. Did laundry. 
7. Cleaned my car. Took more than an hour because I asked the guy while vacuuming if he had '4 quarters' for my dollar. He looked at me like I was a homeless woman begging for money. Wow, sooooorry I bothered you. Sheesh. Rich Mormon guy in his escalade with his wife doing her makeup. Don't get me started. 
8. Took another hour sitting outside waiting for my dog to go to the bathroom. 
9. Watched the bachelorette. 
10. Breathed. 

So. This is what you get. 

It's weird, it's Almost like she's our child. We spend our day trying to get her to poop, getting her the right food. Yikes. Ain't nobody got time for this, I feel like. Except me, apparently. Welp, looks like I need more friends. Yes, I know. We need to have our own television series. 'Our pet is our child.' 

At least my puppy is freaking adorable right? 

Photo via Instagram- @sainge_worth 

24 comments:

  1. so so cute. I already love that dog. I am dying over your quarter story. Oh Utah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your puppy is OFF THE CHART adorable. Like really. Those eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! I love this post! It's so honest! And now I want a donut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute puppy! Yes, they feel like they are our children with all we have to do for them to make them happy and healthy. I have 3 dogs and it can be a mess sometimes but I love them like they are my children, and I have two of those too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe! Your puppy is so cute! It sounds like you've had an eventful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! Our pets are most definitely our children.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm watching the bachelorette as I read this! Haha...perfection :)
    ...sounds like all in all, it was a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It sounds like you had a really good day! :) Blogging should definitely take the backseat to those fun things :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are right the pup is adorable and you sound like you had one hell of a day. Continue to breath till tomorrow lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw she's such a cutie! And wow, it looks like you did a lot! :)

    xo, Hima
    Hima Hearts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your puppy is a cutie and this happens to me all the time! I plan on doing something, but it ends up not happening haha. You did so much other stuff though!

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha! this happens to me way too often

    ReplyDelete
  13. At least it was a productive procrastination day! The pigs are LOVING your pup! Really enjoyed this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. And you wound up with an awesome post anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my gosh she is cute. Still a pretty fantastic post, and sounds like a great day (minus cleaning up puppy poop)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww poor pup! Also, I cracked and had a donut for breakfast for the first time in almost a year. At least we cheated together!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haha! I love this post! First time reader, and love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sounds like a super productive day to me! I could totally go for a donut and a massage right now!

    ReplyDelete
  19. PUPPY! I prefer the puppy and that you actually lived your life instead of entertain me. Good on ya.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!