Sierra's View: What I Feel Right Now.

BlogHer Header

Friday, March 28, 2014

What I Feel Right Now.

At this time in my life I feel ______ because…



HAPPY: I feel happy right now because I can sense the warm sunshine starting to burst out in the open!!!! And I am happy that it's no longer winter (minus these past few days!). Haha. 

ANGRY: I’m angry at a lot of people who I love in my life. I have been told things in the past few months by family members that are incredibly hurtful, patronizing, controlling and so far from the truth. I feel angry that they think they know me better than I know myself. 

LOVED: I feel loved because I have a husband who has been patient and kind to me in spite of a rough few days; who lifts me up and makes me feel good about myself when I am at an all time low physically, mentally, and spiritually. 

APPRECIATIVE: I feel very appreciative for the job I have. I love my coworkers and my job as a teacher. I am grateful that I am able to teach, inspire and love those 6th graders, even on the rough days. I am grateful I have a job in this crazy economy we live in, even if it is crap pay ;) 

PEACEFUL: I feel at peace because I know that all these negative feelings will eventually fade away; that the Lord knows me and my stupid mistakes and my strong emotions. He is my biggest cheerleader. and is constantly rooting for me. 

JEALOUS: I am jealous of everyone's fun travels! I have friends and family who are going on cruises, going to Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Europe and I don't even know if I am going anywhere for Spring Break! I am jealous that people are traveling all around the world--which is my heart's desire. I neeeed to get out! Right now!  

"I just have a lot of feelings…"
"She doesn't even go here!"
Name that movie. 

3 comments:

  1. I like this! Ugh I wish you could have visited! Cant wait to see you again! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mean girls! :) Love it haha

    Stephanie
    http://www.vainandsimple.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!